Scared

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very worried. Can’t see where a goal is coming from let alone a win. Kev has got to get more game time only one who looks like he wants it

We need to go back to basics, defend defend defend. Then in January bring in a striker who can hold up the ball and give us an out ball. Damage limitation until then.

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-29_19-18-25.png
    upload_2017-10-29_19-18-25.png
    39.1 KB · Views: 30
We just need to get a scrappy 1-0 win next weekend against Watford. Do that, and I think the confidence will slowly come back.

That being said, I think the next two months before the transfer window re-opens is going to be a very hard watch. We'll have a few more low's to endure before (hopefully) the new man stabilizes performances on the field.

The major saving grace is that it's still relatively early in the season, with injured players still to return and a January transfer window to come.

I'll be scared if we're still in the bottom three come February.

Not only will we go down on current form and circumstances, but I expect we’ll finish bottom.

We need to drill our defence and grind out points to keep our heads above water then sign a couple of strikers as soon as possible in January and hope it puts us right.

I'm very worried. Clinging onto the likes of Bolasie, Coleman and Ross coming back but we have major problems not just in attack but at the back too. We look an average championship team right now. I would go for Dyche.

There’s no goals in the side until at least January and even then it will probably be done on deadline day and even after that I don’t have much faith in us bringing in anyone decent enough!

So for now we simply must concern ourselves with keeping a clean sheet and hoping we can nick the odd win here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.