• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
I’m steeling myself to go out into a cold , dark windy night. Highland League fitba calls. Although it’s a Buckie “ home” game, our pitch has been unplayable since November due to excess water/ poor drainage , so it's a 30 min trip up the coast to Lossiemouth who are kindly loaning their ground for some home games. It’s still better than watching CL on tv, I don’t think I’ve watched one CL game this season. Wrap up warm, a pie and a cup of tea and I’ll be fine 🙂

Rodgers has sucked the life out of the team.
Why are Celtic fans angry at Celtics board mate. And what has Rodgers done to annoy Celtic fans. It seems to me anyone who manages Celtic has a continual problem, you get someone decent in and they get sold. Celtics performances in Europe have been awful recently, I remember when Celtic gave teams like AC Milan, United and Barca a hard time at Parkhead. Don't understand how Celtic have gone downhill so much.

Why are Celtic fans angry at Celtics board mate. And what has Rodgers done to annoy Celtic fans. It seems to me anyone who manages Celtic has a continual problem, you get someone decent in and they get sold. Celtics performances in Europe have been awful recently, I remember when Celtic gave teams like AC Milan, United and Barca a hard time at Parkhead. Don't understand how Celtic have gone downhill so much.
Just when the other lot improves it seems.
Mind the gap and all that.
Potential treble for the Rangers doesn't bide well.
Recent success or lack of doesn't matter.

They're very boring to watch, I must say.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back