• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Why are Celtic fans angry at Celtics board mate. And what has Rodgers done to annoy Celtic fans. It seems to me anyone who manages Celtic has a continual problem, you get someone decent in and they get sold. Celtics performances in Europe have been awful recently, I remember when Celtic gave teams like AC Milan, United and Barca a hard time at Parkhead. Don't understand how Celtic have gone downhill so much.

Our board run the club as a business pretty well. the club makes money, but I think a lot of our fans feel they could push the boat out a little more when it comes to signing players.

My main beef with our set up is recruitment. Our singings recently haven't been the best, except when Ange picked out players he wanted.

We have Peter Lawell's son, two of Gordon Strachan's sons, and Dermot Desmond's son, working at Celtic. What are the chances the best people available were all the offspring of people at Celtic?

Our performances in Europe have been abysmal. The money TV pours into the top leagues is a huge problem for Scottish clubs, but Rangers at least put up a decent showing in Europa League games. We can't even seem to manage that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back