• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
I’m a follower of Celtic, but I think that’s a very very soft penalty. I think justice was done there with the save. The rangers defender wasn’t attempting a tackle. His stride got in front of o’riley and o’riley left his leg in to get the contact. Var were right to call the ref over for a second look. Contact in the box shouldn’t automatically result in a penalty.

A point at Killie and the title stays at Parkhead regardless what Rangers do against Dundee the night before, will be a 12th title in 13 seasons for Celtic and a third for Rodgers

Oh well there's still a Scottish Cup to win. There'll be plenty more league titles for Rangers to win in the future please god.
Well, in a two horse race the chances are pretty good! I've completely lost interest in Scottish football, I'm afraid.

When I were't nipper in the 60s I was obsessed.

But in those days you could get in and see world class players every week for buttons.

Well, in a two horse race the chances are pretty good! I've completely lost interest in Scottish football, I'm afraid.

When I were't nipper in the 60s I was obsessed.

But in those days you could get in and see world class players every week for buttons.
It's not just Scotland though mate. Football in general is a pale shadow of the sport it once was imo. The sport is too corporate and soulless now.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back