• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date

The kiddies facepainter is also still waiting for her money..............
It's hopefully the last of a never ending run of court cases involving the club since the sh*t show began in 2012, this one was necessary in the effort to get rid of Ashley from any involvement with the club's merchandise contracts.
It has been settled for a lot less than the amount highlighted in article you posted.

Unfortunately for Everton and the support this sort of continual litigation cases against the club is going to become the norm for years to come.

It's hopefully the last of a never ending run of court cases involving the club since the sh*t show began in 2012, this one was necessary in the effort to get rid of Ashley from any involvement with the club's merchandise contracts.
It has been settled for a lot less than the amount highlighted in article you posted.

Unfortunately for Everton and the support this sort of continual litigation cases against the club is going to become the norm for years to come.
I doubt that. Crime Incorporated FC will always be dodgy.

My best mate up here is a Rangers STH, he keeps banging on about different things associated with Rangers over the years happening to Everton including receivership, hasn't happened yet and hopefully never will.
I'm confident as I have been throughout our current debacle that we will find decent owners with enough clout to swot away anything approaching an assault on our finances.
Decent result tonight btw.

My best mate up here is a Rangers STH, he keeps banging on about different things associated with Rangers over the years happening to Everton including receivership, hasn't happened yet and hopefully never will.
I'm confident as I have been throughout our current debacle that we will find decent owners with enough clout to swot away anything approaching an assault on our finances.
Decent result tonight btw.
It's going to be very difficult to get to that point but I wholeheartedly hope that Everton get there as painlessly and as soon as possible.

I'm a Rangers fan first obviously but have had a soft spot for Everton since I came to see them as a teenager in the 80's and have went to quite a few games over the years since, will be coming down for a game during the last season at goodison, my youngest(who supports Celtic BTW!!!) has been down with me a few times to watch Everton and has a similar fondness for the club and my oldest(a Rangers fan👍) has been working in the new stadium for the last two years and so have been promised a corporate day when the new stadium opens!

Wasn't trying to have a dig at Everton's predicament just pointing out the reality facing everyone involved with the Club from the perspective of a long suffering Rangers supporter over the last 12 years.

Yeah, good result in the end tonight. 👍

How are Aberdeen doing since we've got them in the next round of the League Cup up at Pittodrie. Take it we'll be onto a hiding to nothing as we dont seem to be up to speed yet with things, injuries etc.
Good so far .
Keeping the star striker is important.
Hope yous come up and enjoy todders.
And away from the wiff of your current tenants/neighbours .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back