• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Scottish football

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 28206
  • Start date Start date
Good so far .
Keeping the star striker is important.
Hope yous come up and enjoy todders.
And away from the wiff of your current tenants/neighbours .
Cool theyre doing good so far. Have a bit of a soft spot for them as my pals cousin was Neale Cooper and when we were boys used to go with my pal to see them when they played in Glasgow anytime as he would leave us tickets.
Not sure if be up for the game.
The sooner they're away from Hampden the better and we can get back playing there and not have to play at that stupid glorified bus stop called Lesser Hampden, but the QP president and Willie Haughey bend over backwards to keep them happy. Have you seen Hampden as you'd think they owned the place with all the RFC livery and stuff!!! From what have heard they're supposed to be paying for temporary stands behind both goals at Lesser since it looks like will be a while we're playing there but no preparation or anything for it as yet. Be fun and games when the likes of Falkirk, Partick Thistle etc who bring decent away crowds come visiting!!!

He's not worth 30m FFS 🤣

But he's deffo worth 10 Cantwells and 12 Butlands.

I suppose it's all relative. Thirty million pounds is a lot of money for a player who hasn't played in any of the top leagues, but from what little I've seen of Fabio Silva, O'Riley looks a better player and Wolves value Silva at twenty million...

Wolfsburg target Wolves striker Fábio Silva​

Get German Football News
Sun, Aug 11, 2024, 9:40 AM GMT+1·1 min read

As reported via FT, Wolfsburg could look to sign Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Fábio Silva.

It is understood that the Premier League outfit are keen to offload the Portuguese striker before the end of the transfer window, and there is interest from the Bundesliga.

Silva is on the shortlist of potential summer arrivals for Wolfsburg, having been monitoring the 22-year-old since January.

However, Ralph Hasenhüttl’s side would face competition for Silva’s signature, with Genoa, Valencia, and Espanyol all targeting the striker.

It is believed that Wolves would demand €20 million, half of the then-club record fee they paid FC Porto in 2020.

Since moving to the Premier League four years ago, Silva has gone on to make 72 appearances for Wolves, scoring five goals and collecting six assists.

However, the 22-year-old has enjoyed more successful loan spells away from the club, most notably with Anderlecht in Belgium, where he registered 11 goals and four assists in 32 games during the 2022–23 campaign.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back