2024/25 Seamus Coleman

So, you think he's always conceeded lots of crosses, yet has managed a 15yr career despite that? That's both contradictory and complete waffle?

One of the scored headed crosses on Saturday was from our left. The one from our right was a deeper cross and therefore not entirely his responsibility, with a tap in at the back post where our left back had lost his man.... all Seamus' fault?

I never said all his fault, I have criticised Mykolenko and the centre halves, but we're not in their threads.

Why so defensive? Is it impossible for you to criticise his gameplay Saturday?

I never said all his fault, I have criticised Mykolenko and the centre halves, but we're not in their threads.

Why so defensive? Is it impossible for you to criticise his gameplay Saturday?
Judging by the way he quickly ran to Colemans defence and threw Patterson played for Rangers into the discussion I think it's another poster to add to the list.

Patterson is an Everton player. This sectarian tripe that jumps into every full back thread is getting tiresome. F off with it, it's poor.

Coleman is also an Everton player.

Why are you accusing me of sectarianism? I merely said he's lost form and fallen down the pecking order. All well documented. I also said that hopefully he regains that initial promise. So you can F off with your accusations.

What a weird character assassination of a poster saying Coleman is too old now because they went to uni in Glasgow. Very strange individuals on here.

Character assasinatuon? Where? Your powers of comprehension seem to be sadly lacking. I merely noticed that he mentioned Glasgow in his profile..... a place I'm very familiar with.

Meanwhile, you called me sectarian based on nothing whatsoever. Now that is very strange.

Last edited:
checks in to see if there was anything positive going on with everton today and now walking to the kitchen to get the popcorn out and watch what is unfolding in the coleman thread. you’re all fully grown men stop bitching and get behind the blues and hopefully get back to winning ways before christmas. it’s a dream of course ha

Worked with lots of Weegies for nearly 40yrs.... been to several games at both, so know how it still works up there and have lots of mates of both persuasion. You might not be aware, but sectarianism is considered a bit of an old joke in Liverpool nowadays.
For sure, I'll take your word for it mate.

It's not a bit of a joke anywhere else tho bizarrely so I, personally, don't appreciate being hinted at participating in that kind of thing, but seeing as it's all a good old laugh, who's arsed right?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back