2024/25 Seamus Coleman

Coleman did fine till the last 20 mins when he was clearly gassed.
Should have hooked him for Dixon instead of N'diaye for Doucoure.
I understand why Ndiaye came off. He deserved the ovation and appreciation and really we just needed to see the game out. Dixon absolutely needed to come on as well though.

Ok so take him off and put O'Brian on, 3 CB's to see the game out. If Myko gets caught forward like he did for the second, there's more cover
I can agree here, but I think Dyche was trying to win the fan base back and keep the excitement going (stupidly) when we really just needed to see out the game. I think Ndiaye was a good sub but for the wrong person entirely

I can agree here, but I think Dyche was trying to win the fan base back and keep the excitement going (stupidly) when we really just needed to see out the game. I think Ndiaye was a good sub but for the wrong person entirely
Yup, I think you might be right but it's more misreading of the situation from Dyche. The crowd would have been happy with a league debut for a new signing

Yeah. We had seen enough good in the 2nd half and just needed to see the game out. Massive blunder for him
I've been Dyche out for a while but I thought they all did really well today (till the collapse). I was thinking about how he'd manage the end of the game. It was spectacularly bad!
I'm just hoping the 75 mins of good performance isnt enough to keep him in a job but I'm sure it will be.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back