2024/25 Seamus Coleman

I don’t care what anyone says, he spreads a loser stink throughout the squad as much as any of the others. I don’t care if he scowls and fist pumps the Gwladys when we win. Since he became club captain we’ve become a team of absolute jellyfish that crumble at the slightest hint of an application of pressure. Retire.

But he's experienced though so it's fine

It was more to keep the attack going and get Ndiaye his ovation. Problem is, Doucore has not really kept the attack going despite playing an offensive position.
Yeah exactly though, an attempt at excitement would've been anyone else really. Dixon for Coleman would've even been an attempt at that.

Putting Doucoure in when every living being knows he can't control a ball, and we needed someone to control a ball, is braindead.

Yeah exactly though, an attempt at excitement would've been anyone else really. Dixon for Coleman would've even been an attempt at that.

Putting Doucoure in when every living being knows he can't control a ball, and we needed someone to control a ball, is braindead.
Dyche is desperate to win the support back but I don’t think he really knows what they want. We just want to win freakin games you goon!

Dyche is desperate to win the support back but I don’t think he really knows what they want. We just want to win freakin games you goon!
It's really difficult for him currently - we're playing better when his favourite donkey is not on the pitch, but he believes the fans also want to see him for some reason too so he has to fit him in somehow. To go with his favourite left footed donkey having to 100% play all the time for no reason too.

I don’t care what anyone says, he spreads a loser stink throughout the squad as much as any of the others. I don’t care if he scowls and fist pumps the Gwladys when we win. Since he became club captain we’ve become a team of absolute jellyfish that crumble at the slightest hint of an application of pressure. Retire.

I can't stand him. I'm in the minority I know.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back