2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a few lads from work who are Burnley fans called it for weeks he would end up at Everton. Said he will work the players like dogs, said problem at Burnley they never had money or the technical players

When ye look how this club is ran it’s a miracle we wernt relagated years ago , I [Poor language removed] hate that [Poor language removed] kenwright

Everyone here knows I’m the biggest and best Blue, and if we sign Dyche then he’ll have my support.

Obviously if/when he takes us down to the Championship, I’ll end my association with the club altogether.

I know a few lads from work who are Burnley fans called it for weeks he would end up at Everton. Said he will work the players like dogs, said problem at Burnley they never had money or the technical players
They didn't have technical players because the dinosaur manager didn't by any. This isn't a chicken or egg thing. It's on Dyche.

He bought brownhill to Burnley. He’s not an exciting name but he’s very good. Doing a great job for kompany now.

He will sign some players and you will think who the fook are these. Proper ale house players who love a scrap. The type we need for the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back