2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon if we'd had Dyche in here from the beginning of the season we'd have about 22/23 points by now.

IMO.

I think he can get that much from now. It'll be very tight this season for us.

To be fair to him mate, that's a lot of games and he was the manager of burnley with extremely limited resources.

It's not glamorous but... is what it is.
If he was at Burnley for 2 years, fair enough. He was there 7 years, spent money on 80's style footy (big man and small man up top) and could not address a blatant issue. He spent £16m on Chris Wood

Another concern is that Burnley improved a lot after he left last season and look how well they are doing this season.

Hassenhuttl on the other hand, since losing Southampton have got a lot worse. For me he would have been a much better choice

Another concern is that Burnley improved a lot after he left last season and look how well they are doing this season.

Hassenhuttl on the other hand, since losing Southampton have got a lot worse. For me he would have been a much better choice
They did and then they fell away again after the new manager bounce ended.

If he was at Burnley for 2 years, fair enough. He was there 7 years, spent money on 80's style footy (big man and small man up top) and could not address a blatant issue. He spent £16m on Chris Wood

Made a profit on him tbf and he had a better scoring record for Burnley than DCL does for us. Not sure you can call it a poor signing.

Apparently wasn't interested but I wouldn't want him either. Would've been nice if we looked outside of bottom of the table ex-prem managers but that would require competency from the board

We’re 3 points off 14th lad, stop making out as if we’re 10 points adrift and have League One level players.

Whether its to be Dyche or Beilsa, either way, we’ve got a manager who actually knows how to setup a team, without having the best players that’ll instantly improve us.
I agree that a manager can come in and improve, but I don't agree that anyone will find it easy to keep this team in the league. We have an extremely poor squad and in my opinion, the worst forward line in the league, and our worst in my lifetime following the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back