2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can take a moral high position when we aren't odds even to be relegated. Mid table obscurity would be a dream at the moment.
In fairness at this moment we are desperate aren’t we ? We’re bang in trouble due to complete mismanagement at every level
It is our panicky decision making that keeps landing us I'm trouble. Bringing in a manager like Ancelotti when we all clearly Knew he wasn't suited to managing a club of our size.

Now we're making another mistake again by bringing in a manager that plays the worst football in the league.

Honestly with the choice seemingly being Bielsa or Dyche, it doesn't really matter does it ? Both lower half table managers apart from that rare season where Dyche got Burnley into Europe

thats fine lets see how long this wave of optimism lasts

next 2 games maybe?
The next two games are about as hard as it gets , so all we can hope for is improvement in performances and hope to pinch something . If we lose both I’m not sure that’s enough to turn on him playing the best team in the league by a distance and at the ground where we pretty much have our worst record .

An actual coach, that lad from West Brom would've been fine, or any number of continental coaches. This club is obsessed with premier league proven and where has it got us? 19thband Sean "Hoof" Dyche, that's where.
The lad from West Brom has an attrocious time at Olympiakos, a team who wins the league at a canter usually.

Still young and doing OK at West Brom but he could have been a disaster too, anybody could.

Dyche will have a chance to be a bit more expansive with us now (well not now, now, he needs to keep us up first) lets see if he takes it. That annoyed me about Allardyce, he had the chance to show he was more than just a percentages manager and he just carried on the way he always had.

If he doesnt keep us up its been a complete waste of time. He finished 7th once. And i remember they nicked loads of 1-0 wins that season. Best ever season and finished with a minus goal average. Most of all his other seasons they shipped lots of goals. Quite scary looking at season by season how few goals his teams got.

I just cant see the attraction other than he'll park the bus, and i dont think draws are going to keep us up. Everything is just gritty.

I'll get behind him but its another short sighted unambitious appointment. We may have had to step backward to go forward this time. To me this is just going backwards on a permanent basis. The club has zero vision. Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back