442 then.

Which areas need improvement?

You are not allowed to say all.

Pickford
Patterson - Keane - Tarks - Myko
Gray - Onana - Gana - McNeil
Dom - Maupay​
Wouldn’t play Gana as part of a 2.

Gray is our best attacker (unfortunately) but he’d be wasted hugging the touchline.

Dom and Maupay could potentially work together in his system but only if we get the Dom who used to win everything above head height. Not the one we’ve seen since his return from injury.

Not long term and also don’t think he’d keep us up
Mate if we appoint him, we go down, and I absolutely guarantee people will be saying “he has to be given a go in the Championship, it wasn’t his fault because we were already down, he knows the Championship well.”

One thing I’ve learned this season, considering those barmy interviews outside the ground the other day, reading people’s suggestions on here, and reminding myself EIGHTY PERCENT of blues wanted Lampard to stay after the two Bournemouth disgraces, is this: our fans are thick as pigsh!t

442 then.

Pickford
Dom - Maupay​
I actually feel he would play with 4 CB’s like Carlo did (given our options)

Pickford
Holgate - Keane - Tarks - Godfrey
Dom - Maupay
It all needs improvement, but who can we get in January? Not sure we will get anyone

I really don't get this one, if it's just a temp thing till the summer until some massive project Bielsa thing then I would actually trust the Bistoking to keep us up more than Dyche (As much as it pains me to say that)

442 then.

Pickford
Dom - Maupay​

Just my opinion as I’m always clear about.

Pickford - get me out of here if we are relegated but I will fight to the end.

Patterson - Happy to be here and give it a go. 50% snide to the opposition which is promising but loses focus and he’s back in the SPL.

Keane - ???

Tarks - Happy to be here and throw himself head first into a concrete post. Not sure about much else.

Myko - fighting for Ukraine with every performance. I think the lad cares and has more than Frank was getting out of him. He likes to score if he can. Help him score xxx

Gray - Christ he slows down play. A fast run to the wing a few step-overs, then drops his arms and passes it 5 yards back to the nearest player. ffs.

Gana - still thinks he’s surrounded by world class footballers.

Onana - absolute fighter with everything to prove, but can’t carry the team. Let him go forward. I believe!

McNeil - lovely good looking lad, but wouldn’t say boo to a goose. If he’s on the pitch then Christ lad just create half a yard and shoot! Goodison loves shots on target! Strikers need to watch for this and run in like Haarland or something.

Dom - no service and needs 6 chances to score half a goal. But if we give him 12 chances he’ll score 2. I’ll go with that. Midfield needs to create more.

Maupay - has the coordination of a baby elephant but the tenacity of a well.. something. Like Dom he is also a 12-2 guy. But doubling the strike force improves the odds. Sometimes players just get lucky.

We’ve got problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back