2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest, if we just look at the tactics alone from Frank Lampard, he was a very poor manager, he tried the same tactics week in week out, he was scared to make substitutions etc, and ultimately he deserved to be sacked. Yet still with Lampard, this same group of players at one point, although only early into the season, had the best defensive record in the league.

We all believe we are a dead certain to go down, and I have believed that for a while too… but I think if Dyche can bring back the basics, make us a difficult team to play against home and away, and just sure us up, these players can really kick on. Rafael and Lampard were two disastrous appointments, Rafael had 0 passion and was a deluded person, who made baffling decisions like selling James and Digne. Lampard had the passion but was completely out of his depth.

Dyche I think can make us a better team, he has the experience in this league and has been successful in managing poor sides. He also seems very grounded, and is realistic in his assessments of himself and the team, he isn’t going to blame others like Rafael and he will just put in good honest work.

The board and the DOF need to support him now, hope it isn’t too late
Best response yet.

995F9129-9C06-4188-9A56-7A9D9F5D0349.webp

A thing of beauty, might get this framed for the house.

This Dyche fella is growing on me.

It's not. The team isn't winning because it can't score goals and he doesn't have a real plan for scoring goals.

The team isn't winning because it was the most disorganised team in the PL.

The gap between defence and midfield huge.
Midfield all over the place.
Forward with no support.

Yes we are not scoring but that was largely down to the awful organisation of the team both defensively and attacking wise.

Never created.
Gave up chances regularly.
Invited pressure.

Tell tell sale signs of a poorly organised team.

Where’s everyone on the pronunciation, by the way?

Everyone seems to say “Dyshe” these days, but I’m sure “Dyke” was more the favoured pronunciation a few years ago.

Dyke sounds better to me, will find it hard to change.

The team isn't winning because it was the most disorganised team in the PL.

The gap between defence and midfield huge.
Midfield all over the place.
Forward with no support.

Yes we are not scoring but that was largely down to the awful organisation of the team both defensively and attacking wise.

Never created.
Gave up chances regularly.
Invited pressure.

Tell tell sale signs of a poorly organised team.
I think that's fair but we've brought in a manager who is incapable of fixing both parts of problem.

Actually reckon he'll do ok.
Knows what's needed to tighten the muppets up and stop conceding stupid goals. Stop conceding, stop losing.

Desperately need forward options though. Please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back