2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be way off here but... I'm feeling quietly confident in getting a result in this derby with Dyche in charge.

I feel like his pre-match team-talk will likely be highlighting that Liverpool have won one in five and that we can get a win here...

I think if we play tomthe level we did against Arsenal, we should certainly bag a point. However, we are the patron saint of duck-breaking, so that Nunez blert and Gakpoo will probably violate us so horribly, that President Zelensky will make and appeal for support to be diverted from Kyiv to be sent to L4.

I think if we play tomthe level we did against Arsenal, we should certainly bag a point. However, we are the patron saint of duck-breaking, so that Nunez blert and Gakpoo will probably violate us so horribly, that President Zelensky will make and appeal for support to be diverted from Kyiv to be sent to L4.
There's always the next Origi waiting in the wings. Some bell we've never heard of who just can't stop scoring against us.

He'll receive much more then that, he'll receive our Respect, Grattitude, Admiration and any other positive attribute a manager craves for from the fanbase.
And he wont just ride that wave like a previous manager, He will grow and grow as a manager.
Id just be happy with the 3.5m lol

C294ACE2-9D33-417D-9A5C-FCDCBF5DC78F.webp
my cousin got this ??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back