2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know coady had a patch of mediocrity so did the entire team, but in my mind vastly superior to Keane and doesn't look he's constantly on the verge of sobbing uncontrollably like Keane

Why does every Everton manager seem to have a mate who they just won’t drop from the team no matter how bad they are? I don’t follow other teams that closely for comparison but it really does seem like a problem with Everton.

He's wanting some continuity in defence isn't he.

Has Mina ever played with Tarkowski? Add in he's a few weeks from his last contract and won't fancy an inevitable injury.

Coady is crap as well. We sat 19th with him in the team and would ship a handful to teams like Bournemouth.

The biggest problem in our team is Mykolenko IMO.

Has Mina ever played with Tarkowski? Add in he's a few weeks from his last contract and won't fancy an inevitable injury.

Coady is crap as well. We sat 19th with him in the team and would ship a handful to teams like Bournemouth.

Disagree, it is Dyche.

Continuity when it’s crap should be changed though.

Continuity when things are working well is a good idea but when you're terrible not so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back