2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another baffling decision and I can't see Keane not costing us a further goal in the second half. That'll be directly due to Dyche. As awful as he is, you have to put Holgate on there. Shocking.

Keane comes on and were a goal behind within minutes. I know it wasn't his fault but he completely jinxes us every time he is on the pitch. Got to sort it at half time Dyche. Cannot take another 45 minutes of this bollox. Not even in the game since the goal. Find a way to win, that is what the mega bucks are for.

Keane comes on and were a goal behind within minutes. I know it wasn't his fault but he completely jinxes us every time he is on the pitch. Got to sort it at half time Dyche. Cannot take another 45 minutes of this bollox. Not even in the game since the goal. Find a way to win, that is what the mega bucks are for.
was he out in the wing position when doucoure gave it away. looks like he was. didn't have the pace to get back and cover his side. ridiculous putting him out there. complete lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.