2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately for us i don't think there's a manager in world football that could make our current team play exciting football and pick up the necessary points sorry to burst your bubble but we're in a bit of a mess and are bottom of the league from the years of mis management and bad decisions,best wày forward for us in the circumstances is somebody to get us points by whatever means necessary or our last season at goodison will be against a championship team,,avoiding the drop is priority and I don't give a toss how we play to stay up.
I don’t think anybody expects exciting football from anyone that comes here, just effective football. I don’t see Dyche being able to make us win games in the same way his Burnley team occasionally did.

Onana aside we don’t have the physicality in midfield to bully teams. Dom isn’t a battering ram striker. Maupay COULD be a good foil to a big man striker but we need one, first. McNeil could conceivably bang in some decent crosses from deep to said grock, again, if we get one.

Our list of post-Moyes managers makes for some reading, man. If you ignore the whole “lifelong supported club doomed to certain relegation” thing, it is actually very funny.
It’s the fact there’s no pattern between any of them, no continuity between managers hired, players signed and style of player.

Look at Brighton. They lost their DOF and manager but still maintained their identity because it’s the way the club operate. Even Leeds getting rid of Bielsa brought in a manager who plays the same kind of way.

This is why it’s the board who is culpable far more than individuals

I honestly don’t know what to make of Dyche. Is he underestimated for his association with Burnley, is he a relegation fighter, does he have some surprises with better players.

What is his player transfer record like?

Status
Not open for further replies.