2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
One way to look at it is like Rugby. If you are not scoring tries then it is more than likely not the flair players at the back fault, but the forwards. The forwards give a team the basis to play fluid free flowing rugby, scoring lots of tries.

We don't know for certain the exact balance he will adopt straight up but with the games coming up we have to look at a solid foundation first. We cannot go gung ho, otherwise it will be a case of great, we scored 2 but we conceded 4.

If we can just get the confidence in the back line right, the pressure is relieved, hopefully enough that the midfielders can express themselves more, further up the pitch.
Friends we hired Sean Dyche

Just getting it out there early. Everyone else will be there soon enough.
Bloody hell. Maybe a different team? This one is obviously too painful for you. Just enjoy the ride. Have a little optimism and faith. If it does go tits up, you can worry then. Football is supposed to be a fun ride full of ups and downs. We're in the downs. We can either go further down or bounce back. Either way, it's a new challenge, or a new challenge.

Aye, think the weight of pressure of relegating a club weighed heavy on FL. Didn't want it on his record.

Whereas with this fella, he's comfortable in the weeds. He likes the swamp. He was born in it, didnt merely adopt it.
Sean 'Swampy' Dyche to his mates.

Swamp Army
Nothing to worry about he's already done the drop twice

Said some encouraging things in that interview, especially the fact that he'd been watching our games from the outside and already has a couple of ideas on how we can potentially improve straight away.

I'm fully behind Dychey* as the new Everton Manager, may he bring us Premier League safety**

*From my armchair, obviously. I don't generally support the club in person, and I only live 30 mins away from Goodison.
**I think that ship has already sailed, but miracles can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.