2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what will happen today.

Dyche will take his first press conference and say some real stuff that will resonate with you and then you’ll come on here to report getting a good feeling from him, and suddenly feeling optimistic that’s he’s the right man to save Everton. Same as you’ve done almost annually for the last seven years.

Let me speculate that some of you by May, but a lot of you by Christmas, will be abusing him and hounding him out.

*snake in circular shape eating it’s own tail*
The moment he says "we wanted to strengthen but we've got a good group here" I'll know he's part of a board plot to relegate us and he needs to be cast into the fire with the rest of them!

FWIW, Jurgen Locadia (who admittedly wasn't up to standard when Brighton signed him for £10m) is a free agent, big striker. Clutching at straws like

I maintain that Maupay could work well with Dominic Calvert-Lewin - but if Dyche likes a pair of target men, then he's definitely not going to work.

He could. But I think due to his lack of pace, he needs bodies around him to link with like at Brighton.

At Brighton to get the best out of him he played off or with Trossard and Welbeck etc up top and floated around.

We need pace to be direct.

He's been a manager for a decade and he's talking the same tactics and attitudes he used that whole decade. We all know what we're getting and worse is he thinks it's actually a complete and good way to play. It can only end one place.

The only saving grace for him is he'll probably keep games tight enough that we may squeak enough results to not sink like a stone before we fire him.
Well youve given the reason Dyche has been employed in your last paragraph (apart from the firing)....what are you wanting at the moment? Some magician who can get our kimited squad playing like Brazil.
Just get behind them for a few months FFS!

The moment he says "we wanted to strengthen but we've got a good group here" I'll know he's part of a board plot to relegate us and he needs to be cast into the fire with the rest of them!
Well yes, but as any good employee knows you dont get far if you call your bosses out every week. Dyche is clever enough to be able to read an organisation chart and he isnt top dog - but thats not to say he agrees with any of the board clowns.

He's got some cojones on him that's for sure..

Can’t say I dreamt of the day he managed Everton but love a bit of that me . I also am ok watching football that hipsters tell me is awful if it gets results , especially in our current tradition. Don’t get me wrong it was great watching arsenal play on telly the other day but I’m quite happy with crosses whipped in for a tall fella to power it in and I loved the dogs of war .

So if this fella can pull of what seems like the impossible I’ll be cheering him , his football and this kind of mentality from the rafters .

Well yes, but as any good employee knows you dont get far if you call your bosses out every week. Dyche is clever enough to be able to read an organisation chart and he isnt top dog - but thats not to say he agrees with any of the board clowns.
Thank you for this observation.

Counter point:
He got the job because he was a yes man, unlike Bielsa (the fans choice)

Knowing this, do you now agree he should be purged like the rest of the rot?

Thank you for this observation.

Counter point:
He got the job because he was a yes man, unlike Bielsa (the fans choice)

Knowing this, do you now agree he should be purged like the rest of the rot?

Hold on word is Bielsa did not want to mange the first team until next season but will manage the U21s also had a big back up team. All in all would cost us a fortune.

Status
Not open for further replies.