2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

I expected nothing from Arsenal and the RS but still thought we had a good chance to stay up. Three points today is a massive bonus. Even if we end up with three points from those two games it is a good tally to build on but hopefully we can get something next game as well

Great start, no business winning that game on paper but well played.

Now the measure of any manager is does the team improve, and do they keep getting results.

At last a manager who values inswinging corners just look at the havoc is causes when you have big players you beat the 1st man and anything can happen
Also loved how they put 3 or 4 long corners in to the back post or beyond, then hit the next to the near post for a chance, excellent planning, and as you say the 1st man cleared every time. You now wonder what Lampard actually had them doing in training.

One thing I remember about watching Burnley in their first season up with Dyche is they would pick windows and play good footy in spurts. I think Dyche is the type of manager that is very calculated with when he wants to strike. Let’s see if we can get a similar return here at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back