2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

In all fairness mate, he’s not exactly inundated with options is he?

We were completely outplayed by the 4th best team in the league. Well and truly.

I accept that.

However, what I don't accept is doing the exact same, every single game when it's blatantly not working. He's got his team pressing, great, we win the ball back play it to the full backs and then hoof a long ball to no one. That's an instruction. Back to square one out of possession.

The full backs offer absolutely zero, in possession. It's literally a flat back 4 he employs. Gives us no width or options in possession and makes it easy for teams to stick 3/4 further up the field and hurt us when possession is turned over.

It's his such basic tactics and game awareness that I have an issue with. He's extremely limited and well out of date.

They havent got a clue mate and I dont watch enough football these days to give you 1 name, certainly no idea on Managers willing to drop to The Championship.

Whole club will be a bloodbath this Summer.
Building a balanced squad can’t be that hard, can it? That’s what we need. They don’t have to be brilliant footballers, just competent.

Then most half-decent managers could do a job.

Then again, perhaps we do need a visionary lunatic with enough stubbornness and weight of personality to pull this rudderless husk of a football club in the right direction.

Maybe Bielsa would be in the right ballpark of the kind of guy we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.