2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness mate in that 2012 semi they also had Jay Spearing and some no mark goalie who’d never played before or since. We absolutely should have expected to win that one.
We had the better team and finished above them that season as well.

Moyes absolutely shat himself when we went 1 up. I remember it fondly, sitting at Wembley and watching them go further and further deeper

Can you imagine if the mighty Leeds fused with the greatest manager of all time Brendan Rodgers?! Champions league winners in 2 seasons!!
The only thing I can imagine from this unholy matrimony is them not being promoted form the Championship as he's an absolute fraud.

I genuinely dont think he knew the United job was coming, but just think he was a cautious manager.

He essentially created a team that outgrew him, and was unable to probably get the best from. He did lots of things very well, but by the end it required a different approach.

Can you imagine someone like Ancelotti with the teams between 08-12?
Yep, moyes has a glass ceiling over him and it involves an inability to have enough faith in the teams he has carefully built at the key moment.

Yep, moyes has a glass ceiling over him and it involves an inability to have enough faith in the teams he has carefully built at the key moment.
You mean reaching a cup final and playing for a 0:0 from the off, only to be left shocked by the improbable outcome - a miracle Louis Saha goal - wasn't a good idea?

Because we absolutely didn't know what to do in the match for the remaining 89 and a half minutes.

You mean reaching a cup final and playing for a 0:0 from the off, only to be left shocked by the improbable outcome - a miracle Louis Saha goal - wasn't a good idea?

Because we absolutely didn't know what to do in the match for the remaining 89 and a half minutes.
That was a top Chelsea team, but yeah moyes is the kind of guy who looks set to clear the table but can't pot the black and gets beaten.

Having said that, that season for me arteta was as good as any cm in the league until he did his ligaments. He pretty much managed the team on the pitch.

Yeah when the team he inherits is set up and has good players he's great.

When the going gets tough and he has to build a side - the guy has no clue.
Turned a mid table Leicester side into a champions league chasing and FA cup winning one, but hasn’t a clue how to build a side 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.