2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not make him the best paid then, according to your impeccable footballing knowledge? At what point of his tenure should he cease to earn a bonus for keeping us up? When every player at the club was signed by him should we continue to pay him a bonus? You're bang up for him getting a bonus two years in a row for finishing 17th, at what point would pay be linked to, for example, actually improving our position?
At what point do you stop over reacting and look the reality of our situation, of which non, is any of his making. At what point do you recognise that other managers were getting us relegated. Even under Carlo our form at the end of his reign was dire.

At what point do you realise that staying in the premier league is worth far more than his bonus. At what point do you realise he did it with an awful squad, with only one real forward who was injured and had crumbled mentally under several other managers. So lastly he did improve our position when he took over.

Where do you think our current squad should finish in the table? Remember the last two seasons, have hardly been high flying

At what point do you stop over reacting and look the reality of our situation, of which non, is any of his making. At what point do you recognise that other managers were getting us relegated. Even under Carlo our form at the end of his reign was dire.

At what point do you realise that staying in the premier league is worth far more than his bonus. At what point do you realise he did it with an awful squad, with only one real forward who was injured and had crumbled mentally under several other managers. So lastly he did improve our position when he took over.

Where do you think our current squad should finish in the table? Remember the last two seasons, have hardly been high flying
I'm not sure why you've got your knickers in such a massive twist. I've not criticised Dyche, all I've said is that he shouldn't get paid a £3m bonus, on top of his £5m annual wage, to finish 17th in perpetuity. You might want to think about meditation classes or something, you've got anger issues.

I'm not sure why you've got your knickers in such a massive twist. I've not criticised Dyche, all I've said is that he shouldn't get paid a £3m bonus, on top of his £5m annual wage, to finish 17th in perpetuity. You might want to think about meditation classes or something, you've got anger issues.

Why shouldn’t he get paid that? If he keeps the club up, like he did, that is worth more. If it brings stability and improvement on the pitch, then it’s worth it.

If you are not criticising then why mention it?

No anger from me, I think you are being a touch sensitive mate.

Why shouldn’t he get paid that? If he keeps the club up, like he did, that is worth more. If it brings stability and improvement on the pitch, then it’s worth it.

If you are not criticising then why mention it?

No anger from me, I think you are being a touch sensitive mate.
I'm mentioning it because it is indicative of how badly run we are. We lose huge amounts of money every single year and part of the problem is that we overpay on salaries for board members, for players, and especially for managers.

Why shouldn't he get paid a gigantic wage, you ask? Because, at no point of his career, has he done anything exceptional to warrant such a wage. We are literally the only club that would pay him anything like that money. Being the 6th highest paid manager in the league means he should be the sixth best manager in the league. Nothing in his history supports that, he's been relegated twice and usually finishes in the bottom quarter of the league. Yes, with poor sides and squads but nobody with a good squad is even vaguely interested in him, he was unemployed for ages before we decided to give him the contract of his dreams.

You think he's the bee's knees, I think he's a bit meh. In my opinion, he's not terrible but he's certainly not anything special (despite his special wage). We'll have to agree to disagree.

Will be gone by Christmas. A team of ageing players, over rated youth, and loan signings is not gonna make progress. Not his fault but he will be blamed and he will be gone.

What constitutes as progress or no progress? If we're sitting mid-table, or around 14th come Christmas, most of us will be fairly content.
By no progress I mean in or around bottom 5 with similar points, few goals and poor prospects. None of us will/should tolerate that.

He came in mid-season though
I'd be surprised if that bonus applies 'in perpetuity'
It would be typical everton though to celebrate and reward it though

Status
Not open for further replies.