2023/24 Sean Dyche

His complete inability to change things he's seeing in front of him is scary

Exactly. There's a reason Burnley sacked him and then he was left on the scrapheap for us to pick off.

Also amazing how in 10 years at Burnley no big club ever came in for him.

I rate him below Allardyce and just above Lampard and Benitez.

perfectly put

He’s been serving this up for years. It’s not going to change.

What's amazing is some people don't see this. Nice guy but a terrible manager.

City are the only team to beat us in the league in 2024 and people’s heads are falling off due to an away draw to 7th.

I’m not being funny but the Lampard stuff makes no sense to me, he was dreadful across the board. With Dyche though he’s “boring” and that’s about it. Best manager in years, getting blood from a stone but people want him sacked because we’re not losing exciting games 4-2 every week.

Good post mate. Some of the criticism is OTT.

But we've also got to recognise we've not won a game since 16th December. The longest winless streak in the league and the longest we've gone without a win since 1994. Sure, there's mitigation there and we've drawn a few - but our form since our last win is joint worse in the league and relegation form.

Any Everton manager who is on the longest run in the league without a win, with relegation form over the last 10 weeks and scoring the first goal from open play in 10 league games should have some questions.

Without that point deduction I'm saying "brilliant, a season without blood pressure problems" but I'd still be asking questions.

Good post mate. Some of the criticism is OTT.

But we've also got to recognise we've not won a game since 16th December. The longest winless streak in the league and the longest we've gone without a win since 1994. Sure, there's mitigation there and we've drawn a few - but our form since our last win is joint worse in the league and relegation form.

Any Everton manager who is on the longest run in the league without a win, with relegation form over the last 10 weeks and scoring the first goal from open play in 10 league games should have some questions.

Without that point deduction I'm saying "brilliant, a season without blood pressure problems" but I'd still be asking questions.

of course and manager should be with a winless run we’re on

but and it’s boring me saying it we’re stuck with dyche etc

he will keep us up …
or take does us down

Excellent post

No, it's piss poor post.

"People want him sacked because we’re not losing exciting games 4-2 every week" is bollox. People want us to win games. There weren't many complaints about his atrocious style while we were winning games. That was a short purple patch though and it ended more than 2 months ago. We scored 1 goal from open play in 9 games.

"Best manager in years" is a joke, because it means slightly better than Pigman and Lampard.
Everyone who uses Pigman and Lampard as a measure should be banned.