2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche should be judged on performances on the pitch (not good enough at the moment and he knows this) not how he performs in press conferences.

Bear in mind that 99% of the ‘football media’ in these pointless press conferences are anti-Everton charlatans.

Dyche is well within his rights to respond to every question by bending over and spreading his bum cheeks.
I didn't think there was any question asked that fans didn't want an answer to
If anything they were too softball

Great, sing along with them mate. Its worked before hasnt it. Clever Everton fans.
Everton should beat Fulham and Wolves at home if they don’t(beat wolves) we are in serious trouble. He had a full pre season and on Sunday only the 2nd game of a new season the entire team switched off completely for the entire game.
Instead of coming out the presser and say We need a striker he joke went went for Kane, told the fan base Braintheweigh off, where Grey? O wait we are selling him well if we find him replacement. Clearly doesn’t want Chimiti, We signed him because we could not because we want to

There has been some signs of inprovement. As we all have agreed previosuly Lampard would have taken us down?
You are basing your argument on one poor game, befire that we had a reasonable perfomace against Fulmam and were unlucky not to win.
But get on his back if you wish, im sure it will help if we get rid of him and have another painful process scraping the barrel of who will come to manage us.
We weren't unlucky not to win
That's what happens when you play Maupay up front and Keane at the back
The fact Dom played 90min 3 days later indicates he could easily have played 45/60 against fulham
That is on the club for not buying a better striker and on Dyche for waiting to play Dom

Who would you get (like) to come in who would actually set foot near the place??
I hate that this question gets trotted out every time a manager is in trouble.
Same was said for Lampard and Benitez, and Koemam, and Carlo, etc.

It doesn't matter what the fans want as they won't pick the replacement.

If Dyche is failing, he will be sacked, and someone that the club picks will replace him. It isn't the fans responsibility to sort that out for them.

I see the board have worked their magic again and got the frothing masses to be angry at the only guy visible to them, while they hide away giggling to themselves.

Embarrassing club from top to bottom
To be fair, nobody ever sees anyone from the board. They're like the devil whispering in your ear. Everyone hates them too but they're not making jokes about Harry Kane and picking Michael Keane so the hate lacks the same satisfying immediacy!

We weren't unlucky not to win
That's what happens when you play Maupay up front and Keane at the back
The fact Dom played 90min 3 days later indicates he could easily have played 45/60 against fulham
That is on the club for not buying a better striker and on Dyche for waiting to play Dom

I don’t understand how DCL wasn’t fit enough to come off the bench for 20 minutes one week, and then randomly he’s ok to start 2 games in 4 days. I don’t think this manager knows what he’s doing if I’m honest.

How can he say when he will be put in the squad? Im sure hes itching to throw Chermiti into the cauldron at Goodison, get a good booing and destroy the lads confidence
You guys just want to stay on the merrygoround, 20 games and calling for his head. Its the same group of players and im not sure how you expect him to turn them into anything different in 20 games. He has enough pressure without the fans turning on him - we should be focuses solely on the board and not the players or manager. If he thinks Keane is his best option there must be a reason, and with the crap he has around him im not suprised his confidence is shot. Stick another guy in and see what happens over a few games...in these situation you should be able to rely on your most experienced players and not throw the ones with a bit of potential under the bus. We desperately need a few seasons of stability, new manager helps absolutely nothing we have proven that sonce Moyes left.
Did you watch the interview? I'm assuming you didn't because of your very first sentence. He said he knew when he was going to chermiti into the squad BUT wouldn't say when.

Great call from dyche that though, sign off on a player and not play him incase he gets boed ( he absolutely wouldn't get booed unless he put in zero effort ) when we are desperate for a striker.

"If he thinks Keane is the best option, he must have a reason"

Everton fans are a well better judge on whether Keane should be playing ot not, considering we've seen him stink the club out for 7 years.

Everton should beat Fulham and Wolves at home if they don’t(beat wolves) we are in serious trouble. He had a full pre season and on Sunday only the 2nd game of a new season the entire team switched off completely for the entire game.
Instead of coming out the presser and say We need a striker he joke went went for Kane, told the fan base Braintheweigh off, where Grey? O wait we are selling him well if we find him replacement. Clearly doesn’t want Chimiti, We signed him because we could not because we want to
This is dead right mate.

Absolutely stuffed after three games potentially.

Sad times. Can't face the other 35, it'll be a slow pointless hell.

I hate that this question gets trotted out every time a manager is in trouble.
Same was said for Lampard and Benitez, and Koemam, and Carlo, etc.

It doesn't matter what the fans want as they won't pick the replacement.

If Dyche is failing, he will be sacked, and someone that the club picks will replace him. It isn't the fans responsibility to sort that out for them.
You make it sound easy. I do not trust this lot to get a better manager in this situation. We need stability