2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve lost track a bit but how many of these players were even at Everton when Benitez was here, nevermind Koeman or Ancelotti?

This is written as though it’s the same players doing the same things and stabbing managers in the back but it clearly isn’t, unless it’s really only DCL, Pickford and Coleman which are about the only ones who’ve been here the whole time.

I don’t blame the players for being unhappy, in fact they should be. We look uncoached, there’s no excuses for looking disorganised and having no patterns of play. They ought to be unhappy because we’ve not won since Christmas and we are playing horribly.

Well Godfrey, Keane are two more, does my head in some of these stories planted in the press. Name them You coward. Instead of [Poor language removed] stirring.

That you Sean?
Nah, this is me...

It's a 2009 '08 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
04.webp

There is also thd fact that these stories always come out during a very bad run or losing streak, journalists/ people putting 2 an 2 together.
Let's see how quickly the story is refuted.

Nice guitar that mate.

Know guitars better than good footie managers it seems😉🤔

What's the Band?
Well I've been following Everton and its Managers from around 1957, so I do think I know a good one from a dud. I haven't said that Dyche is any kind of brilliant manager. I've said he saved us last season (not sure any other manager would have done that), and this season the TRUE points figure gained up to present is 32 (outwith the present points deduction) - this part is factual. I cannot fathom out why anyone would dispute this.

Cruiser Blues Band. I formed the band in 2012, and quit in September 2022 after a week in hospital with sepsis and a kidney infection. Can't complain, since I started in January 1969 in the Liverpool nightclubs aged 18 and still at school.

Here's a vid from the CD that the Cruiser Blues Band did in 2014. A Blind Boy Fuller number from 1938.

Yeah, I know my singing is crap! I play rhythm and the end solo.

This is a live performance of a famous Muddy Waters number. My solo starts at 2:02

To come up with a sentence like that, I'll have what you're having.

Sorry I've seen a lot more football than you over the decades.

Sorry I've supported Everton longer than you.

Get over yourself with your silly remark. Pathetic...
Oh mate, watching Everton for longer doesnt make you an expert.

This is a very silly point of discussion, its awful.

Okay grandad, good for you, Dyche is still garbage.
No problem, son. You have the insight of Blind Pugh!

Dyche is staggering along, dragging a very poor squad along to possible salvation in the Premier League this season. That's the point. A pity you and some others cannot see this simple point. Or if you do, you just want an argument - 5 minute or the full half hour...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back