2023/24 Sean Dyche

I honestly think we are going to go 18 without a win … I don’t know why I feel that is the number but I think that’s what it will be … hope im wrong

Points deduction but still outside the relegation zone after 3 seasons of struggling to stay up.
And since Christmas we are without a win which is not good enough.

I don't expect that he is going any time soon. Not until a new owner takes over is my guess. I suppose that having no one seemingly taking care of business at the top of the whole club is part of the malaise too.

Benitez and Allardyce didn’t stink up the place as Dyche is doing now before they got sacked. I guess there's no money left to replace him- still furious that he didn't get canned after he assaulted a player.

UTFT!

He's got to get his team selection right, we can't go negative on this one, drill it into the players not do anything stupid and stop going long from the goalkeeper, we have the superior players.
I like your optimism. But if you think we ain’t going long all game, you will be disappointed. Remember palace at home. Probably the last home game that looked a very good chance of getting 3 points, they had just lost their manager and without their best 4 players and we were crap and it was a negative team selection and a terrible performance, Dyche basically picked 8 defensive players

I like your optimism. But if you think we ain’t going long all game, you will be disappointed. Remember palace at home. Probably the last home game that looked a very good chance of getting 3 points, they had just lost their manager and without their best 4 players and we were crap and it was a negative team selection and a terrible performance, Dyche basically picked 8 defensive players
That's what I am scared of. Likely to see Godfrey and Young on the right again.

Hopefully he will at least give Garner and Gomes the space and will acknowledge their impact for the better 2nd half as he mentioned.

Its 105 days since we last won a League game, 13 League games.

Only 2 Managers have achieved this in our entire history, Sean Dyche is 1, can you name the other? I assume with your vast and lengthy knowledge of Everton you will know.
Run by committee in 1937, when we went 14 matches winless. Look on the bright side though, we won the title the following season, so you never know. lol