2023/24 Sean Dyche

That was one appointment he got right. We were in a right state when Sam arrived and he was given the one goal, keep us up, and he had that done by mid March when we beat Stoke. I think Sam is the only manager that actually did exactly what he was brought in to do. It was embarrassing the way we took so long to agree to giving him an 18 month contract, it really highlighted how few people would even think of taking over us at that time.
Agreed I can't stand him at all and moshiri lost me the day he was appointed, but he done his job

That was one appointment he got right. We were in a right state when Sam arrived and he was given the one goal, keep us up, and he had that done by mid March when we beat Stoke. I think Sam is the only manager that actually did exactly what he was brought in to do. It was embarrassing the way we took so long to agree to giving him an 18 month contract, it really highlighted how few people would even think of taking over us at that time.
Why do some change actual facts to suit their own agenda. We weren’t in a real state and my facts maybe be slightly off too
But from
What I can recall,
We’d just beaten West Ham 4-0 and were in 13th?? It was end of November, probably just over a 3rd of the season gone. The next game, Sam’s first was Huddersfield at home one of the worst sides in the league,
We won 2-0 and went up to 9th.

No matter how bad unsworth was, he would have kept us up easily,
It was a much poorer league then and we did have some quality players and a better squad than have the division

Why do some change actual facts to suit their own agenda. We weren’t in a real state and my facts maybe be slightly off too
But from
What I can recall,
We’d just beaten West Ham 4-0 and were in 13th?? It was end of November, probably just over a 3rd of the season gone. The next game, Sam’s first was Huddersfield at home one of the worst sides in the league,
We won 2-0 and went up to 9th.

No matter how bad unsworth was, he would have kept us up easily,
It was a much poorer league then and we did have some quality players and a better squad than have the division
True.

Allardyce was another terrible decision as it was wholly unnecessary for the reasons given above.

It merely resulted in spunking our load on more junk - Allardyce signed Tuson and Walcott for circa £50 million plus a golden handshake to Allardyce.

It’s mad isn’t it and reflective of the Bipolar Moshiri reign. Financial feast to famine, and a range of managers from Carlo/(wanting Emery) to the appointment of Allardyce, Benitez and Dyche. It’s like a comedy, only completely horrendous.

I still think he'd have kept that Burnley team up this season. You can argue that the style wouldn't be great to watch but they've hardly been good to watch under Kompany this year either
Well it’s a totally different team and squad. And players dyche wouldn’t have wanted. He couldn’t keep his own team up 2yrs ago