2023/24 Sean Dyche

Here is the meeting the fans had with the Echo about their lack of objectivity for anyone interested

Listening to this again.

Cheeky bell end says the fanbase is divided on Kenwright and the board performance and it's not fair for them to take sides. They took Kenwright and the Board's side every opportunity.

This is utter bollocks and there's plenty of evidence that they covered both sides of the Liverpool ownership debate.

"I wrote lots of stuff that upset Kenwright" absolute nonsense.

Not everything is an anti EFC conspiracy my friend.

Whilst I tend to agree the "Red" Echo has always been bias in its level of reporting of the RS in comparison to us, that doesn't mean the EFC lads who work for them have it "out" for us.

The clubs on the brink of administration, we're lending money just to keep the lights on - Mr Beesley is perfectly correct to call out the bedwetters & dreamers in our fanbase who are currently throwing their toys out the pram on social media because the club doesn't have x amount of millions to pot Dyche.

Dyche is our manager, we need to get behind him until the seasons end.
We are borrowing money to keep the lights on.
If we were lending that amount of money at the suggested interest rates then we would be quids in!

Listening to this again.

Cheeky bell end says the fanbase is divided on Kenwright and the board performance and it's not fair for them to take sides. They took Kenwright and the Board's side every opportunity.

This is utter bollocks and there's plenty of evidence that they covered both sides of the Liverpool ownership debate.

"I wrote lots of stuff that upset Kenwright" absolute nonsense.
Like someone said on here a week ago the echo journalists should hang their heads in shame. The fact Prenno got a job off Bill says it all

he should of been sacked

he won’t be now

will
be summerd

Depends what league table you're looking at.

If its the current fake PL table, on top of the current run of poor form - you can make the argument that he's fortunate to be in the dugout.

If its the real table, then we're currently 14th which the majority of our fans would have been "content" with considering the past two seasons of late escapes.

If the club is to stop hemorrhaging money and start improving its cash flow, we cant keep sacking managers at the first sign of trouble.

Like someone said on here a week ago the echo journalists should hang their heads in shame. The fact Prenno got a job off Bill says it all

It's embarassing that they're all pretending now like there is no way anyone could have anticipated this mess we're in.

Fans had been sounding the alarm since the Kenwright days.

They didn't bother to do their jobs and actually ask the hard questions and do some reporting.

They took everything the club told them at face value and then had a go at the fans every time they wanted someone sacked for their participation in this catastrophe.

It's not fit enough to wipe your arse with.

Depends what table you're looking at.

If its the current fake PL table, on top of the current run of poor form - you can make the argument that he's fortunate to be in the dugout.

If its the real table, then we're currently 14th which the majority of our fans would have been "content" with considering the past two seasons of late escapes.

If the club is to stop hemorrhaging money and start improving its cash flow, we cant keep sacking managers at the first sign of trouble.

but were in trouble due to two wins in 3 months plus

Depends what table you're looking at.

Yes, that's exactly how I would describe a single win in the league in four and a half months that came about due to a keeper kicking the ball off our striker into his own goal.

What a take

Depends what league table you're looking at.

Looking at the squad I’d say the team should be 13th to 16th imo. So dyche is doing what is expected, he’s not exceeding expectations. Because the last 2 managers where slightly worse, doesn’t make it look like dyche is doing some wonderful job. Like it’s difficult at top clubs to follow a world class manager, its easier at struggling clubs to follow a couple of crap managers.

The problem is he’s were we should be without the points deduction, but the football is crap

Yes, that's exactly how I would describe a single win in the league in four and a half months that came about due to a keeper kicking the ball off our striker into his own goal.

What a take

No doubt we're in a bad run of form. If Dyche was managing a top 10 side he would be gone.

Unfortunately the dreamers need to wake up from cuckoo land and acknowledge we're not a top 10 side. We're in a mess and he's done all things considered a decent job the past 18 months factoring in the dire state the club is in.

Absent owner
No real board/chairman
No money to spend
Average squad of players with no creativity or pace
8 points deducted

I for one am grateful for him turning us away from the iceburg that Lampard was about to ram us into.

Long term he probably isn't good enough for what we want - but what we want is in reality not happening in the short term until the club heads in a more positive direction.

No doubt we're in a bad run of form. If Dyche was managing a top 10 side he would be gone.

Unfortunately the dreamers need to wake up from cuckoo land and acknowledge we're not a top 10 side. We're in a mess and he's done all things considered a decent job the past 18 months factoring in the mess the club is in.

Absent owner
No real board/chairman
No money to spend
Average squad of players with no creativity or pace
8 points deducted

I for one am grateful for him turning us away from the iceburg that Lampard was about to ram us into.

Long term he probably isn't good enough for what we want - but what we want is in reality not happening in the short term until the club heads in a more positive direction.

you know what tho?

dyche has took us down

lampard didn’t