2023/24 Sean Dyche

Iwobi, gray and Gordon had not scored 50 goals between them in over 400 games

Please stop acting like they were these creative marvels that were tearing teams apart

Im not, but two of them now play for teams ahead of us. Gordon is an England international probably going to the euros. McNeil and Harrison will be lucky to ever receive a cap.

Despite how poor those three were for us, they are undoubtedly better attacking players than the ones we currently have.

Because you want the doomsday scenario, let’s make everything sound so bad so we have to keep this mananger.

Imo this talk of we can’t afford to sack him is just nonsense
Thats not the case at all I couldn't care less who our manager is my opinion is that he's done a good job not amazing or better than any other manager in the world could do just good. If we get rid of him in the summer because we think we can do better then great no problem for me. Alls I was saying is we're going to be shopping in the bargain basement this summer whoever the manager is if you don't realise that by now I don't know what to say to you.

I'm not disputing that, it is the type of loans and fees that come in. We desperately need pace out wide and a bit of creativity. Now, if you are the manager of a top English or European club and you have a very promising young fringe player, would , you send them on loan to Dyche's Everton? I doubt if you would. Even if he could get a game under Dyche, which is debatable as he would be inexperienced, he would spend his game time watching the ball being hoofed down the channels or leathered towards Calvert Lewin.

The kind of signings we will get if Dyche is still here will be past their best journeymen looking for a last payday. We face a very difficult time financially and we need to make the best use of the loan market. The cold truth is that top clubs will be loth to send their best prospects out to learn their trade from Dyche, Stone and Woan.
This is an excellent point, who are we getting to play for this manager and style. It wilp be scrapping the barrel

I’m living in cloud cuckoo land taking about this summer and the first thing you do is mention last summers transfers 🤣🤣🤣

We don’t know what is going to happen so you’re just guessing. I could say things like 777 come in, new board new sporting team,
Rumours of thelwell leaving. They turn their Loans into equity and maybe arrange new payment structures for the other loans. I’d imagine most prem clubs have loan repayments. Maybe we get better new sponsorship deals, maybe we do a stadium naming deal and then we bring in 150mil plus in sales and the wage bill drops.

You can’t run a football team by selling all your players and not replacing them. So money will be spent.

We will sell players. Other players will come in, for probably far less money than we receive.

Unless something fundamentally changes though, your mate Dyche will be here next season because even if debts are restructured, we wouldn't risk the cost of sacking the manager given the fact this would all count against our PSR position etc unless we were in real danger of relegation, which would be the financial trigger for any sacking to make sense.

Dyche’s limitations are not dependent on the players he has available they are inimical to his brand of football and his inability to manage a game.
These failings are consistent throughout his managerial career.
He is a competent but severely limited manager at best and our future is similarly limited with him in charge.
I don’t expect better football , but I’d like to have some hope of improvement, the thought of more seasons of Dycheball is extremely dispiriting.
And , subjectively, I also find him a very unlikeable and uninspiring figurehead.

Our worst run in over 50 years. It wasn't a handful of games it was a third of a season without a win.

"Winless" run, not worst run. I think Benitez holds that record for back to back losses.

Remember Moyes getting our lowest ever points total since 1889 (using 3 points a win).

We qualified for champions league the following season.

Means absolutely nothing the grand scheme of things.

Christ I hope you're wrong mate. One way or another a massive rebuilding job has to begin in the summer, I really don't want Dyche involved in that, one can only imagine some of the aging 'bargains' he would want to bring in. I assume you were joking when you said 'Dyche is more likely to leave us to go to a better job' .

There wont be any massive rebuilding job mate, you are going to get year four of the last three seasons ( if we stay up).

The clubs a skip fire, id really love to be one of the few who can just take that out of my conscious awareness and say, NSNO and i have standards and a winning mentality man - be great!.

Let them eat cake............

There wont be any massive rebuilding job mate, you are going to get year four of the last three seasons ( if we stay up).

The clubs a skip fire, id really love to be one of the few who can just take that out of my conscious awareness and say, NSNO and i have standards and a winning mentality man - be great!.

Let them eat cake............

But theyd also be the first to absolutely fume as they watch Myko, Godfrey, and Keane trying to play out of the back under Graham Potter...only to lose possession and be 3 down.

I’d rather the club itself changed for the better before replacing yet another manager. Culture, infrastructure, change that so anyone coming in at least has a better chance of doing well.

When we move into our new home , that shouldn’t be the only significant change, the club itself has to change along with it.

We will sell players. Other players will come in, for probably far less money than we receive.

Unless something fundamentally changes though, your mate Dyche will be here next season because even if debts are restructured, we wouldn't risk the cost of sacking the manager given the fact this would all count against our PSR position etc unless we were in real danger of relegation, which would be the financial trigger for any sacking to make sense.
But 777 sporting team, may think another manager can get us a few places up the league, which pays Dyche’s sacking. We don’t know what will happen, we’re both guessing.

Ultimately Ashley young has probably cost us 8mil pound and he walks away in 2 months. And we need to replace that player in the squad. He’s probably on 4mil a year, I read a signing on fee for a fee transfer is usually a year salary. So do we this Summer sign 3 x 35yr olds on frees and waste 15/20 mil ?? Or do we Sign young players, who have potential and sell on value and usually on a 3rd of the wages. Thelwell if he’s still here has said something along the lines we won’t be spending on players over a certain age. The problem which has been pointed out, will dyche want if even play young players and will they want to play for him??

So if 777 want to go down the young player recruitment route, then that will cast doubt on dyche imo

But 777 sporting team, may think another manager can get us a few places up the league, which pays Dyche’s sacking. We don’t know what will happen, we’re both guessing.

Ultimately Ashley young has probably cost us 8mil pound and he walks away in 2 months. And we need to replace that player in the squad. He’s probably on 4mil a year, I read a signing on fee for a fee transfer is usually a year salary. So do we this Summer sign 3 x 35yr olds on frees and waste 15/20 mil ?? Or do we Sign young players, who have potential and sell on value and usually on a 3rd of the wages. Thelwell if he’s still here has said something along the lines we won’t be spending on players over a certain age. The problem which has been pointed out, will dyche want if even play young players and will they want to play for him??

So if 777 want to go down the young player recruitment route, then that will cast doubt on dyche imo
I love how you clearly understand nothing about football but just post stuff as if its fact anyway its amazing.