2023/24 Sean Dyche

Demanding....im not sure Dyche came from a position of strength. Or maybe he did with no other person wanting to manage us.....Thelwell can just say NO. Thelwell 100% responsible for signings.
I'm sure there would have been no shortage of managers willing to manage us for £5M a year. This makes him the 6th highest paid manager in the PL and presumably therefore one of the highest paid in the world.

Well he was available because he actually went on loan? Quite literally every single thing about this post is just false. Impressive in a way.
Do realise that he ended up in Spain and probably wasn’t available us?
transfers and like like playing fantasy league… the selling club and player get to say in it all to

I would like to think that Dyche is the closest the thing we have to turning the corner.
Whether you like it or not the last two seasons could have been a lot worse. A false step with the manager we would have been down.
I’m not saying Dyche is the answer to us playing champions league football but he has been key at keeping a limited squad up last season and up again this season with a point deduction.
The first step for progress is stop the rot, aNd radual improvement.
If we invest in four quality players then maybe we can push on.
The clubs priotity seems to be - invest nothing, get ffp back on track, and stay in the league.
Until that priority changes don’t expect to be entertained
The problem is if you buy new players , you buy them to suit Dyche’s requirements, meaning any future change of style under a new manager becomes problematic.
The only reason we have ended up with Dyche is because those running the club lacked the interest or ability to even identify more than 2 candidates.
We aren’t stopping the rot at all , Everton continues to rot away before our eyes.
What I see every matchday has little resemblance to Everton , it is an embarrassment.
I am , however , increasingly entertained by the opposition which justifies my ST outlay somewhat.
Looking forward to Wednesday’s entertainment as I text. 😁

The problem is if you buy new players , you buy them to suit Dyche’s requirements, meaning any future change of style under a new manager becomes problematic.
The only reason we have ended up with Dyche is because those running the club lacked the interest or ability to even identify more than 2 candidates.
We aren’t stopping the rot at all , Everton continues to rot away before our eyes.
What I see every matchday has little resemblance to Everton , it is an embarrassment.
I am , however , increasingly entertained by the opposition which justifies my ST outlay somewhat.
Looking forward to Wednesday’s entertainment as I text. 😁
It must be nice to be from an era where this current team doesn't resemble Everton. As somebody who's only been going for 30 years I've seen Everton play like they are now a lot more than i've seen anything else.

It must be nice to be from an era where this current team doesn't resemble Everton. As somebody who's only been going for 30 years I've seen Everton play like they are now a lot more than i've seen anything else.
I know this pain!! Been going for similar amount of time and we've always been pretty crap apart from a brief spell under Moyes and even that had its ceiling.

Not really, im.saying i agree hes been poor. I have asked who you would have signed for free instead with the options that were available at the time?

What you need to understand Cjplennon is that for some people, being negative online is a coping mechanism. We could be top of the league and some on 'ere would be ripping into one of our squad players. There simply had to be a better free signing than Ashley Young, no proof that there was, but listening to the voices in their heads, there just had to be.

The internet is a tool for beta's who feel voiceless in the world to vent their frustrations out to the rest of us. Unfortunately we have little option but to listen to the never ending bed wetting.