2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this ref has just written a new rule for next season - it's okay to control the ball with your upper arm. What a load of rubbish. Jesus had time and an option to lift up his arm. So clearly he kept it there to control the ball. I am lost for words. Now I've just heard Martin Keown say it was a good decision. Joke. On the plus side if Arsenal had won the title on that decision I would have lost the will to live.

I will doff my cap in admiration to a job well done, he's a million miles from where and who I want us to be but when he has everything including the kitchen sink thrown at, he's got a tune out of the lads who were on the pitch, led us through a tempestuous season, got us safe and we just took Arsenal to the wire(don't get me started on the VAR!), For this Im truly grateful Mr Dyche.

This Summer is huge for us all, possibly the biggest in our history, as we have to consolidate, when potentially losing some key players, with everything in our current situation has us heading straight for the iceberg still.

If you do 3 on the trot and maybe throw in a good cup run, Sean, I will gladly admit I know sod all about football!

UTFT 💙 I bloody love this Club.

I am sorry but I am no great fan of Dyche, I am sick of his negative football, hardly ever uses subs (when tired legs are showing) never giving kids a chance, he can go tomorrow for me. His hoofball is terrible to watch week after week.
Totally agreed, he has done well to keep us up after the crooked points deductions. By Christ our style of his negative play is just pitiful, actually finished me off this season. Actually love it if he left and we started a fresh next season.

We can say what we like about him
How many others managers in the league
Would have got us any further up the table
With all he had to deal with ?

most would have walked or got themselves sacked to get out
I’ve seen loads of people say this, he’s done a very good job but the fact is we will never know.

Perhaps the group of players are actually a little bit better than what we’ve believed and someone else could have gotten a little more out of them?

All hypothetical of course I just don’t buy into the fact he’s the only manager in the world football who could have kept us up like some people bang on about.

Significant improvement over last year in all areas, impressive especially with all the off-field difficulties.

I’m surprised it’s only 6 less goals.

Which considering we had 4 more clean sheets, suggests when we do lose, we tend to lose by more than we did last season

I am sorry but I am no great fan of Dyche, I am sick of his negative football, hardly ever uses subs (when tired legs are showing) never giving kids a chance, he can go tomorrow for me. His hoofball is terrible to watch week after week.

….yep, a different manager would have this squad playing like Real Madrid :bye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back