2023/24 Sean Dyche

Money or not, if you look at the squad that started that season there's no way he wouldn't have massively outperformed Benitez and Lampard in almost every regard with it.
I agree, because they were truly awful managers. But while he would have got more out of that squad, I don’t believe he’d have improved our overall situation because he wasn’t in control. The bunch of clowns masquerading as our board were, and they were always going to hold us back. Carlo would have gone a season later anyway because he’d have been banging his head against the wall trying to get the improvements he would have been demanding but which they had no clue how to deliver. Right man, wrong time. We needed him straight after Bobby Brownshoes.

Relegation fodder is going to relegation fodder.

He needs to wins in the next two home games vs Luton and Bournemouth.

Having Beto/Calvert-Lewin, with a fit McNeil and Harrison on the flanks should help his cause enormously.

He also needs to start Garner in CM - he's the only CM midfielder I think we have capable of passing a ball.

Give Onana the role he had before Everton, and where he plays for Belgium. To do that, he needs to drop Gana.

Nevermind 6pts or 4pts from this game and that game.
Somebody, anybody...Thelwell? Needs to start reviewing candidates right now - Just In case eh.
Because, taken one game at a time, until the failing trend is reversed
They're ALL expected losses for the foreseeable future!

Until disproved by points on the board.
Edit; which might not happen and you've wasted time and are playing catch up to fix the total coque-up

He’s a terrible manager that can’t coach attacking football and never has.
Does anybody really think that Dyche, Woan and Stone are some kind of elite level operators? They could all wash up at Macclesfield in a couple of years time and nobody would bat an eyelid.

Keep him/sack him. Beyond caring at the min tbh, the club is a shambles.

Relegation fodder is going to relegation fodder.

He needs to wins in the next two home games vs Luton and Bournemouth.

Having Beto/Calvert-Lewin, with a fit McNeil and Harrison on the flanks should help his cause enormously.

He also needs to start Garner in CM - he's the only CM midfielder I think we have capable of passing a ball.

Give Onana the role he had before Everton, and where he plays for Belgium. To do that, he needs to drop Gana.

Your final two words unfortunately make the rest of your post null and void as that won't happen, very sad to say.

I'm in the camp that sees improvements on the pitch now compared to the whole of 2022, when we were usually getting half or quarter of the attempts at goal compared to our opponents, whoever they were. We'd be under seige against Fulham or Southampton. Now we usually match our opponents in terms of breaking down the defence and getting a decent shot in. Sunday was pathetic, but it's the games against the non-big boys where we now absolutely hold our own all over the pitch. This wasn't happening in 2022.

However, against superior teams he's become too wedded to the system he used at Brighton last May. Sit back, soak it up and then use the three athletic midfielders to break quickly alongside the striker and McNeill. It was great that day but he needs to stop chasing that. Instead of three athletes in midfield, we need one midfielder who is good at football alongside two athletes.

I actually think James Garner in for Onana, who flatters to deceive. Gana has his ball winning, Doucoure has his hair-brained box-to-box roving. Onana is offering nothing.

I have no problem with the defeat to Arsenal who're miles ahead of us in every department, it's 1 point in 5 games that really concerns me.
Fulham and Wolves cost us a lot. It all counts to the board’s faults. Beto should be signed before the season starts.
1 point is very embrassing…We know we are better than last year but the fans and board really have patient to wait the thing turn around? For me, if we cannot have the 3 points in Luton game, it is quite reasonable to sack Dyche. But now we have to support the team. Actually, I hate to change manager every year.

I keep reading that the squad is relegation fodder and he can’t be expected to get results with it. But then the same people told me last January that he’s a manager that is used to working with his hands tied behind his back and can get results with a squad of average and poor players. So which is it? Because if he can’t get results with these players, who are better than the ones he had at Burnley, then why did we appoint him?

I’m firmly in the camp that our best starting 11 is stronger then last seasons.

Therefore, he’s underachieving.

Squad is thin, no question, but starting 11 with the additions of Beto, Danjuma, Harrison etc, for me he’s got a better starting team now, and still not producing the goods