2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. @Goat please.

1520065298008.jpeg

Thank you. @Goat please.

Not that bad actually. Just that he likes him.

Pains me to do this, but yes I agree, there is far too much focus on Benitez this, Benitez that.

If you look at Lampards record in isolation, totally ignoring last season due to him not having a transfer window or a preseason, then its 3 wins, 7 defeats, im sorry to say, but that is quite appalling.

I "accept" away defeats as part of doing business in this league, but yesterday wasnt a defeat, it was a whitewashing from a very, very, very poor side.

I still believe he should be given time to bed in the new players, find a system that works, but honestly these last 3 games have knocked any hope of him getting it right and sadly for him its going to fester for 6 long weeks and it wont get any better in that period.

Annnnnnnnnnnd we back at the start.

Cos Carlo nearly took us to the promised land.

NEARLY.

Personally, I see no value in looking back, what happened has happened, its all about Frank Lampard now and after he goes, it will all be about the new guy.

A conveyor belt of misery, cos we aint ever getting this right, as long as you realise that, you learn to take joy from the little things.

At some point we will get a manager, that takes us to the levels Carlo did, but not the levels Moyes did or, vomits, even Martinez.

I said, Bournemouth destroyed my hope, but im very fickle, a win and im back on the train.

I really want Lampard to succeed, but the signs, well, the signs are less than ideal.

I could offer a load of excuses, but we go back to Bournemouth, they are a terrible football club and they didnt just beat us, they destroyed us.

Meh, I really did forget how much this club sucks the life from me, its honestly toxic.

Im at a loss, I really am, a few people recently have asked me my thoughts, how do we fix it, do we stick with Frank?

I havent got a clue, but 3 wins in 18, not arsed we are out the cups, its what we do, but meh, is it possible for somebody to do a worse job? It seems unlikely.

I do really "like" Lampard, but, Christ.

I just watched an old Everton game where Alan Stubbs scored a free kick, never even knew he took set pieces

We haven’t scored a free kick in years he should teach our lot how to take ‘em cos Baines doesn’t seem to be teaching them anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.