2023/24 Sean Dyche

I said before the Brentford game, for me he had to get 9 points from the next 3 games 6 points minimum.

The Brentford game was a surprise, and the 1st half against villa a nice escape from the utter rubbish we are watching.

I thought Luton would have been a win (I know, it's Everton though), and my opinion hasn't changed, If he doesn't win against Bournemouth I think he will be gone.

Sound familiar this, Bournemouth, international break, stop me if you've heard this one before.

He deserved the crack of the whip, and even though I wanna get out the cycle of managers coming and going, I cannot see how another defeat he keeps hold of the job - there's no way anyone 777, Moshiri, Kenwright anyone could let that go further.

Funny isn't it, the 2nd half against villa I thought we where poor when he made the changes and brought Doucoure and Gana on, two players which are mainstays of his midfield for the detriment of our best player on the ball - also think that Onana suffers when the other two play.

Am bored of it now.
Fair analysis on the midfield. I thought Garner looked superb against Brentford and Villa, first half. Not so much his lovely eye for a pass, but his intensity and snap in the tackle which led to the DCL goal against Brentford. Been a while since we saw such classy commitment in an Everton midfield. A throwback. But to bring in Gueye - who is appalling in possession (and always was) - and Doucoure, who is just a cart-horse beggard belief. Neither is constructive on the ball. That type of player has no business in an Everton midfield.

Lose to Bournemouth and that would surely be the end in normal circumstances. But we saw how long it took the board - and the majority of the fanbase - to realise Frank Lampard was a con-man last year. Bournemouth hammered him twice in four days and still he had his believers. Add in the fact that right now this club is bereft of actual leadership and it's not far-fetched to imagine a scenario where Dyche loses again at the weekend and we just drift along because there is nobody in power to see him out the door and appoint a replacement.

For me, this match could be decisive. We HAVE to win it, in my view - just as we did the last time they turned up at Goodison. I just don't see three teams worse than us right now. We MUST have Bournemouth below us by season's end because I have a feeling Burnley won't be, whatever about the two sides who have already taken four points from six off us - Luton and Sheffield United.

I caught some of your game before us and was worried as you played well in two impressive away wins. What changes at home? Could have been a blip.
Team selection and tactics. We played 3 at the back vs Villa with Garner central. Dyche seems to revert to his default setting in tactics and personal at home... Same results each game too... funny that!

Just heard of someone, he's won 1 premier league game in his management career in which his team had more possession.

If that's true that's an amazing stat.

Horrid rancid manager who hasn't got a clue

The general consensus was that Everton fans terrify the Everton players pal.

5111.jpg

Because he is absolutely clueless and just guesses week to week.

Setting up not to lose, and not to go and win a game. It’s his default setting by the look of it.

Absolutely staggering.

In the past I'd defend him saying we haven't got the players, but Luton Town at home and he;

Plays Mykolenko, when Young could have slotted there and Patterson right back.
Plays James Garner at RM when he has Harrison and Danjuma.
Continues to play Gana/Onana/Doucoure in the same team - absolutely no need for two number 6s in Onana/Gana at home to Luton.
He's on record as saying Beto and Calvert-Lewin aren't ready as a pair, so what changed?

And an opportunity to change the story?

What's he on about?

Nothing is changed by beating Luton at home FFS.

The story he's wrote is 4 pathetic home defeats on the spin.

He shouldn't make it out of Goodison's tunnel without being sacked if we don't beat Bournemouth.

Still just about got my support. It’s not his fault his players can’t finish for toffee. The problem for him is that his players are letting him down. We cannot lose against Bournemouth now. It’s kind of a must win. God help us in December. Some of them fixtures already make for miserable reading. Newcastle, spurs, Chelsea and city, it’s just depressing. I still can’t believe we have lost games to Wolves, Luton and Fulham when we did well in all of them, it really is worrying.