2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks we outplayed Luton?

He thinks his team defends set pieces well?

He's delusional, and when they asked the question about Garner, he's response was quite combative..."which people, which people"...

I dislike this man so much!!

Incredibly stubborn man which is a terrible trait in a manager, especially one that’s got absolutely no record of success to speak of.

A man who wont budge and has learned nothing from all the pathetic defeats, still going on about stats fitness and narratives, still shirking responsibility and accountability and alas probably heading for yet another home defeat unfortunately for us.

His sacking cannot come soon enough for me.

He thinks we outplayed Luton?

He thinks his team defends set pieces well?

He's delusional, and when they asked the question about Garner, he's response was quite combative..."which people, which people"...

I dislike this man so much!!
We did outplay Luton I reckon.

It doesnt matter though because we lost. The only important thing is the result. They did what they had to do, we did not.

It sounds like a man on borrowed time that is hoping for a miracle turnaround to save his hide. In his eyes he should have won Luton, Wolves, Fulham, Sheffield, etc. But we didn’t. We can brag about our shots on goal or fumbled opportunities but at the end of the day we haven’t kept a clean sheet and the majority of our goals were massive defensive blunders. He has nowhere to hide and I think he knows it.

Just can’t see the point of persevering with Dyche. Even if there are the occasional green shoots of recovery they are quickly trampled into the ground. What Dyche is showing now is what Dyche does, so nothing is going to change and it is not good enough. Make the change as soon as possible if that is feasible given everything else that is going on in this circus of a club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back