2023/24 Sean Dyche

25 shots on goal

3-0 masterclass

"eeez a dinosaur"

Unfortunately some of our fans are clueless when it comes to the futbol.
Pot Kettle Black, incase you forgot genius we outshot Luton last week and lost, that same Luton team gift wrapped Burnley their first win on Tuesday and lost to 10 man Spurs this afternoon

Outshot Fulham and lost, they didn’t win a game for 5 weeks after that when they also beat Luton

Outshot Wolves, lost and they didn’t win again until they beat City last week

Outshot Sheffield United, drew but could nearly have lost, they haven’t won a game since

The only 2 teams to push on after beating us were Villa, who’ve won 4 of their last 5 league games and 3 out of 5 cup games and Arsenal who took 4 points from the 2 league games after and won 2 out of 3 cup games

Pot Kettle Black, incase you forgot genius we outshot Luton last week and lost, that same Luton team gift wrapped Burnley their first win on Tuesday and lost to 10 man Spurs this afternoon

Outshot Fulham and lost, they didn’t win a game for 5 weeks after that when they also beat Luton

Outshot Wolves, lost and they didn’t win again until they beat City last week

Outshot Sheffield United, drew but could nearly have lost, they haven’t won a game since

The only 2 teams to push on after beating us were Villa, who’ve won 4 of their last 5 league games and 3 out of 5 cup games and Arsenal who took 4 points from the 2 league games after and won 2 out of 3 cup games

Which suggests we were the better team in all those matches and poor finishing ultimately cost us results.

The problem will be now he will change it all again and revert back

He will bring back gueye 100% if fit.
Tough set of fixtures coming up now. Liverpool west ham and brighton. Needed to bank more points by now but hey ho it hasnt happened. Bournemouth were absolutely terrible today so im still taking it as just the win and the boost needed.
We go from here, hopefully.

That’s deserved today. He’s done a way better job than the stats suggest without going into wanky xG territory.

I backed Dyche 100% up to the Luton defeat. That aside I don’t think he’s to blame for any other result.

A deserved win. Jack Harrison is a star. Long overdue but I still believe he’s the right person for now. Not gonna take us to the top half, but he’ll keep us safe this season.

I stopped getting attached to Manager's after Carlo so have no strong feelings either way but fair play to Dyche for getting 24 shots out of an Everton side all in the same game. Practically unheard of in recent seasons. Also the cheek of having 2 fit strikers and scoring 3 goals from midfield!?

Although it was only a half arsed Bournemouth
And we were massively helped with Gana Injury ( Sorry Gana, I hope your fine. We just needed dyche to see us without you starting..

Watching today put a massive smile on my face, I don't care how bad the oppsition were.
WE WERE FAB, AND IT'S MADE MY WKEND ☺️

Dyche set the team up to win today, with width and quality down both wings and a balanced squad in the middle (some forced).

He should have had the bravery and balls to do this previously. Hopefully, it continues. Can't see it though

The pressing worked well and getting the goal when we did was much needed as Bournemouth had a dangerous spell of possession for about ten minutes after that. I don't want to take anything away from Everton today but Bournemouth are the worst team I've seen come here in years. We played through them like they wasn't on the pitch.

everything people have called him out for before today has been right resilts have not been good enough. I said the same agter brentford he got it spot on like today is about him getting it out of the team more. Is not about calling fans out if he wins or gets beat in a game has been fair to call him out