2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going into that game today Dyche should have been in the press and other media all week talking up Everton's sending off record in this fixture. Really place the emphasis on that 'kin rat Pawson and the other bent officials.

Every derby we go into should be preceded for days by our club emphasising our very suspicious 2:1 sending off ratio against Murder Inc.

Or even a sneaky victory. Once they had scored, we were never going to win that game. Before that, the chance of catching them on the break was still there.

You watching a different game mate? Not once did we look threatening on the break in the second half. It was 10 behind the ball and clear it anywhere upfield.

Point, perhaps but we were never going to score.

You watching a different game mate? Not once did we look threatening on the break in the second half. It was 10 behind the ball and clear it anywhere upfield.

Point, perhaps but we were never going to score.
It wasn't likely I admit, however the RS I spoke to walking back from the ground even said it was a concern. We had corners and put some balls forward.

But yes, it was unlikely - more so without Dom. My point was that once they scored any chance slipped away as it sucked any and all confidence out of us.

Going into that game today Dyche should have been in the press and other media all week talking up Everton's sending off record in this fixture. Really place the emphasis on that 'kin rat Pawson and the other bent officials.

Every derby we go into should be preceded for days by our club emphasising our very suspicious 2:1 sending off ratio against Murder Inc.
Great point.
Even after the game there's chance to grab headlines.
Use the injustice to let them know we're not a walkover.
Instead it's 'that's the way it is, don't want to say too much, might get into trouble'
That's the point Sean, get into trouble.
Use the leverage you've got to put pressure on Pawson/Webb.
Amateurs.

I honestly thought we were unlucky today. We were beaten by the officials not the rs imo. I still very much think that Dyche will keep us up.

Think we should be looking to finish top 15 without the dramas of the last 2 seasons. For a lot of people that won't be enough but considering where we where when he took over it'd represent at least some kind of progress.

I honestly thought we were unlucky today. We were beaten by the officials not the rs imo. I still very much think that Dyche will keep us up.
1000015573.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back