2023/24 Sean Dyche

Think he's won 1/3 of his games or something. Now that doesn't seem like a very good stat on paper but that alone keeps a team up, even not counting draws. He's probably the most effective manager we've had since Big Sam, while that doesn't sound like a huge compliment Allardyce was one of the last managers to actually get us into the top half.

Think Dyche, if he's given time and funds when we have them, will be a success at Everton, more than any other manager in the last 10 years.
I’m not sure he’s the man long term when/if we are in a stronger financial position but I am certain he’s the right manager currently.👍
- He’s doing well with what little resource he’s had to play with.

Who would have belived that 7 games ago?
It was kind of 50/50. We showed some real promise in the attack here and there but bottled loads of chances. Either the mentality got so bad that we continued to lose and Dyche gets fired or we finally start finishing our chances and prove that we have some young talent in the squad. It just took time for some of it to come online (and for some injured players to come back).

The man is so frustrating. Hes unwilling to make subs and how Young got into the 11 yet again is unfathomable.

Finally picked the right side vs west ham and then take out Patterson for a far weaker player.

Disappointing but happy with the result.

The man is so frustrating. Hes unwilling to make subs and how Young got into the 11 yet again is unfathomable.

Finally picked the right side vs west ham and then take out Patterson for a far weaker player.

Disappointing but happy with the result.
Hopefully Patterson is the future. If he's rested him for the weekend, no worries. This is exactly the sort of game where Young can come in and do a job

That is a bit more like it. 5 wins in the last 7 in all competitions and two clean sheets on the trot. Keep the consistency going right through till the end of the season and then i might change my opinion on him. Consistency is key for me.

My opinion was changed when he kept the worst Everton team in 30 years up last season, should have been long gone with what Lampard did to us