2023/24 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well done pointing it out after the result sir. Can you direct me to your post when you said we'd win

What was your prediction when you saw the line up?
I thought we had a shot at it as Newcastle had only one away win in the premiership, so I had a bet on paddy power at odds of 2/1. All good from my end.
Fair play to you for expressing yourself , you got it wrong , lighten up mate

Reactions: SJB
My criticisms of him will probably never change, it's his style, and his loyalty to flaky players like Young probably won't either.

But he's got every player invested. Noticed Danjuma out on the pitch before the 2nd half geeing up Gueye. Beto and Chermiti haven't sulked either despite the lack of chances.

Hopefully all the bad eggs are out for once.

How long was the contract when he signed? He needs an extension promptly as he's currently exceeding the K.P.Is set in Jan 2023 whatever the league table says.

Some really good football played tonight which is very pleasing. Team has a nice mix of grit and swagger which the crowd is feeding off.

Good result over a mad 11 mins, not sure about the rest of the game we missed a number of easy chances. It's another 3 points on the board, bring on Chelsea at the weekend.

My criticisms of him will probably never change, it's his style, and his loyalty to flaky players like Young probably won't either.

But he's got every player invested. Noticed Danjuma out on the pitch before the 2nd half geeing up Gueye. Beto and Chermiti haven't sulked either despite the lack of chances.

Hopefully all the bad eggs are out for once.
'His style' is a myth that you're believing without seeing what's actually happening in front of you. Betos goal was our highest ever pass rate pre goal at goodison.

Reactions: SJB
Thing is, I keep looking at some of those home games we've lost and I can't come to any other conclusion other than that we've been unlucky and/or our players aren't great at converting chances (which I'm not sure he can fix). We've certainly created enough in the Fulham, Wolves, Luton and United games to have won them all.

I couldn't give you a coherent reason why we've taken the chances in away games, but not taken them at home.
Yet tonight it all fell into place

I dunno if you can really pinpoint why the goals haven't gone in at home before tonight, but it had to change at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back