2023/24 Sean Dyche

It’s like he does an I know best. When you’ve got no credit in the bank to fall back on, being stubborn in regards to Keane, Garner, Maupay is just losing you the fan base. It’s as though he thinks he’s got time and he hasn’t. He’s badly misjudged us. He doesn’t look good enough. Thanks for last season but you’re not the one we need. Time to move on, again ffs!

Even the commentary, who prob spent about 5 mins researching our squad and team, have clearly stated that Garner should play regularly, and be in the middle.

Stone Cold has got to go.

What a strange world we live in, where the reality of a manager on purposly losing a game in order to get the boot for a huge payout is a possibility.
He will then say the team were exactly how he came in and get credit for keeping us up. It's amazing.

Why on gods green earth can he not see that onnana , gana amd doucs cannot play together … none can pass.

I get it if we have no other options but he has garner who can play there and McNeil and danjuma to play the wings …

Or he can go two up top ..

Anything but that abomination of a cm that has proven it cannot protect the back 4, keep possession or create chances

I hope he realises that even if we draw everyone of our remaining fixtures, we are likely relegated with 34 points..I'm so fed up of him. Dog shyte manager. Just come out and say it sean..you haven't a clue and therefore just gonna pick the most defensive team you can muster