2023/24 Sean Dyche

He is doing well, lately. His reluctance to play Patterson is frustrating as I think he's a better option than the other RBs, but he's getting results so what do I know. That game last night was a repeat of how we have played in most home games, only that we actually managed to finish a few.

That 3rd goal. Sean Dyche liquid football.

I got a shag last night and all I could think about was that 3rd goal.

xshVK6.gif

He got judged on his tactics, how he set up the team etc, and there was no signs early in the season that was promising. It was just not good enough .So rightly so he got criticism. His tactics has improved, then later we were seeing positive signs and then results coming. So based on not just results, but gameplans he was right to be criticised, and now he should get praised because he has adjusted and found out how to do things better

What exactly is he doing tactically different now than he was at the beginning of the season?

Yes he's settled on a few different players than he started the season with, but everything we've been doing recently is everything we've been doing since the beginning of the season.

We are doing it better, mind you, but tactically we're not very different.

What exactly is he doing tactically different now than he was at the beginning of the season?

Yes he's settled on a few different players than he started the season with, but everything we've been doing recently is everything we've been doing since the beginning of the season.

We are doing it better, mind you, but tactically we're not very different.

He's not doing anything different. It's just a lazy criticism.

We absolutely battered teams at goodison beginning of the season and but for better finishing would have at least six more points.

Since he came in I've always gotten the impression he could do a Moyse-like stint with us, and solidify the club again. For me, he's well on track.

The right man, at the right club, at the right time.
Yes definitely could be something in that. Certain managers suit certain clubs and maybe he’s just the person we need right now. One of the main issues with the Moshiri era is that expectations were raised and never met due to the incompetence of those running the club. Dyche is starting to get results when the club is in dire straits and fair play to him.