2023/24 Sean Dyche

Their is a statistical article on the athletic regarding us this year.

We get the ball up the pitch quicker than any team in the country in short passes. Not long. Short or medium passes.

That is direct style. Direct doesn't necessarily mean long ball.

Not heard from @Dwight K Schrute in a while.
Not been on. Still not a fan of Dyche tactically, if that is what you are getting at. He's extremely limited. I previously said that he has got the players fit and working hard, with team spirit, which I also still believe.

I also believe that (although there are still weaknesses there) this is the strongest group of players we've had in years (well done KT), which should also be factored in.

Dyche is doing well given the circumstances. Hasn't changed my mind on him though and it is far too early to be proclaiming him great too. Let's see how things go.

I've been getting a ton of grief on whatsapp groups for wanting him gone earlier in the season.
As soon as the points deduction came out I got behind him because he is good at the 'us against the world' mentality.
I was also frustrated that he'd always set up to counter what ever the other teams set up was. Never take the front foot.
This seems to have changed over the past few months which is great but I'm still concerned that we're mostly useless when we go behind.

I think the first 70 mins against Doncaster really did my head in. It was shocking.
Thankfully things are better now. He's not going anywhere so it's good to see the positives and thank god there seem to be a few!

Don't care who you have picked, just show us some more of that magic you have been instilling the last couple of months no matter who you have on the pitch. ;)

Not been on. Still not a fan of Dyche tactically, if that is what you are getting at. He's extremely limited. I previously said that he has got the players fit and working hard, with team spirit, which I also still believe.

I also believe that (although there are still weaknesses there) this is the strongest group of players we've had in years (well done KT), which should also be factored in.

Dyche is doing well given the circumstances. Hasn't changed my mind on him though and it is far too early to be proclaiming him great too. Let's see how things go.
If it wasn't for the points deduction, then Dyche would have us in contention for a place in europe right now.