2023/24 Sean Dyche

Dyche definitely doesn’t have a red Christmas tree.

Blue, white and silver theme throughout, guaranteed. Probably got some decent Everton DVDs wrapped up under it, too.

I'd like to point out that it's not a coincidence we started winning after I started calling him a slug, so this turnaround is all because of me. You're all welcome and long may the slug reign, as to not double jinx or something lol

Jokes aside - impressed with the turnaround and hope we get more of this down the line. We'll no doubt have a bad run soon enough as we have no squad depth (not down to him) but I'd still be much happier if he didn't play favourites when we have a full squad up.

In a dreadful way I can see this being the game where he starts playing Keane and puts Branthwaite back on the bench - as good a game as he had now, we all know what he's truly capable of.

Slug.

Anyone has to be better than this melt. We are actually getting worse under him. Personally I'd love to see Neil Lennon come in and sort them out.
Hi @Charlie Sweet. You said this ^^^

Just imagine naming Neil Lennon as a managerial candidate for Everton and that not being the stupidest part of the post. Sean Dyche drinks your bitter tears