2023/24 Sean Dyche

I'm not gonna have a go at him too much over today. Squad is thin, players are rubbish and frankly what use is a cup run to us this season with the previous points made?
More to do with the style, the game plan, we don’t need more games and yet it looks like the game plan is not to lose. Even when we got a fortunate equaliser, it was Luton who kicked on. Yes we have a few injuries but that 11 is 3 players off our best team. And they’re better than Luton.

I can take getting beat, god we’re all used to it, but we should be taking the game to Luton and going after them, instead it’s the same nonsense, let’s stick back give them the and hope we nick something from a set piece and hold on for dear life. Again another game we concede first and don’t come back to win under dyche

Think everyone can agree whilst he's done well to win us the points he has his in-game management is absolutely horrendous.

We won't always score the first goal, and when we don't I fear for us under the him.
I said before Christmas, the worry for the 2nd half of the season is the bottom 10 teams work us out. Basically don’t over commit and defend the box and you haven’t much else to worry about and it they get the first goal, it’s game over

More to do with the style, the game plan, we don’t need more games and yet it looks like the game plan is not to lose. Even when we got a fortunate equaliser, it was Luton who kicked on. Yes we have a few injuries but that 11 is 3 players off our best team. And they’re better than Luton.

I can take getting beat, god we’re all used to it, but we should be taking the game to Luton and going after them, instead it’s the same nonsense, let’s stick back give them the and hope we nick something from a set piece and hold on for dear life. Again another game we concede first and don’t come back to win under dyche

In all fairness it was them who stole it via a set piece while we pressed for a winner. Imo Dyche is a manager with a ceiling of pushing towards the European places but with that in mind he's probably beyond what we deserve right now with this squad of players.

Only 1 win and 4 goals scored in our last 8 games, getting knocked out of both cups at home to Fulham and Luton Town in the process.

Gonna be a very long second half of the season.

In all fairness it was them who stole it via a set piece while we pressed for a winner. Imo Dyche is a manager with a ceiling of pushing towards the European places but with that in mind he's probably beyond what we deserve right now with this squad of players.
That’s garbage, we can attract much better, Europe is full of talented young managers who’d crawl over broken glass to get to the prem. but our dinosaur club only appoints manager with prem experience.

I didn’t watch the last 10 mins so maybe we were pushing, but according to the bbc we had 2 shots on the target. With the 2nd one the goal from Harrison on 55. After that goal what I saw was Luton missing 3 good chances.

Pressed for a winner? Making 2 subs for fresh legs and launching a few more aimless balls with no plan isnt really pressing for a winner.

He will probably blame the change/subs for the defeat and we wont see them again for a bit.

dyche is here to keep us up.

and that’s it
That's precisely what he will be judged on. Can he keep us up? If he does, he has done a wondrous job in the circumstances. But the form has dropped off a cliff again since the two hard luck defeats to Spurs and City. Wolves was an abomination. The Palace cup games, now irrelevant. Today, appalling. The Villa draw was hard won. We really need a win at Fulham. I refuse to believe we shouldn't be aiming for the three points there. But after that, it's very hard to see anything from Spurs and City, unless Spurs lose their bottle.

All the while, regardless of results, we still don't know where we really stand in the table. All the more reason we need to start gaining as many points as possible now. Starting at Fulham.

That's precisely what he will be judged on. Can he keep us up? If he does, he has done a wondrous job in the circumstances. But the form has dropped off a cliff again since the two hard luck defeats to Spurs and City. Wolves was an abomination. The Palace cup games, now irrelevant. Today, appalling. The Villa draw was hard won. We really need a win at Fulham. I refuse to believe we shouldn't be aiming for the three points there. But after that, it's very hard to see anything from Spurs and City, unless Spurs lose their bottle.

All the while, regardless of results, we still don't know where we really stand in the table. All the more reason we need to start gaining as many points as possible now. Starting at Fulham.

yep ;)

That’s garbage, we can attract much better, Europe is full of talented young managers who’d crawl over broken glass to get to the prem. but our dinosaur club only appoints manager with prem experience.

I didn’t watch the last 10 mins so maybe we were pushing, but according to the bbc we had 2 shots on the target. With the 2nd one the goal from Harrison on 55. After that goal what I saw was Luton missing 3 good chances.

If you were young and talented you just wouldn't come to a club with a 10 point deduction with the potential of more incoming. Throw in a terrible squad and high expectations from fans. It's just not an inticing job.

The city result wasn’t hard luck, come on now, they absolutely battered us 2nd half,
Yes the hand ball pen was harsh, but they were winning that game without pen

Pressed for a winner? Making 2 subs for fresh legs and launching a few more aimless balls with no plan isnt really pressing for a winner.

He will probably blame the change/subs for the defeat and we wont see them again for a bit.

I just thought we were more likely than them to score. I'm not overly bothered about Dyche. Just think he's a decent manager and better than anything else we can get.

A decent opportunity to make our way through to the next round of the cup, pissed away in typical Everton fashion.

Oh well at least we have that relegation battle to look forward to!