2023/24 Sean Dyche

So his results should have us 14th and you think we should be 12th - which would be 4 points away. Even though we've not won in 3 months.

It's not massive margins is it.

I don't see us as 12th place side after the last few years either.

He's defended/protected the players for long enough - he's be in danger of doing a Martinez if he carried on that charade.

The only eyebrow raise for me has been his latest "sometimes youve got to risk getting hurt to score a goal" but I suspect thats aimed at one or two or a specific incident.

Nonsense, that.

Same old, same old implies long term.

He changed the striker and kept with him after he scored (even despite having an all round shocker, we should have been 2-0 up vs West Ham), and you look at the options and, knowing Coleman isn't fully fit, or Gomes - other than lashing Patterson in - there's sod all there.

View attachment 248431
Total disclosure, he was probably done in my eyes after losing at home to Fulham, Luton and Wolves earlier on in the season.

Total disclosure, he was probably done in my eyes after losing at home to Fulham, Luton and Wolves earlier on in the season.

We've had a nightmare vs 'winnable' teams at Goodison for years now. It's my biggest worry that we've got to play 4 of the bottom 5 teams at Goodison in the run in. We don't have the ability, or setup to force the issue at home. Take Bournemouth - we never looked like scoring. A must win to stay in the league an we survived because Doucoure pinged one in from distance. Teams sit deep, wait for panic/anxiety to set in - pinch a goal and watch our bottlers, bottle it.

Most Evertonians will acknowledge we're relegation fodder. Our end of season survey - the majority of 7k+ fans put 'avoid relegation' as our target for this season. We'll look at this squad in years to come and (hopefully) wonder how the hell it stayed in the league.

With that in mind, I'd have taken 17th at the start of the season - especially with a points deduction.

But all that said, if he doesn't get a win soon - you can't ignore that form table and you have to switch it.

SD seems to be given an easy ride from a lot of the fan base.

The football is dire, tactics never change, same crap week after week, and he's expecting some miracle in a change of fortunes; how long do we sleepwalk into relegation before him and his dinosaur football is given the boot

If this is the best we can do, we may as well wrap up and close up shop now

SD seems to be given an easy ride from a lot of the fan base.

The football is dire, tactics never change, same crap week after week, and he's expecting some miracle in a change of fortunes; how long do we sleepwalk into relegation before him and his dinosaur football is given the boot

If this is the best we can do, we may as well wrap up and close up shop now
Those 4 wins after the deduction have bought him time and gave people confidence in him, I don't understand it myself

Teams are clocking onto how to win against us now, give us a bit more of the ball and we will most likely lose. We're suited to playing on the counter while being defensively solid, we can't do anything else.

Forget about what's been done so far this season i see a change in manager now as the best chance of avoiding relegation. We will it seems get another points deduction so we're right in it. Dyche seems totally out of sorts now.

Those 4 wins after the deduction have bought him time and gave people confidence in him, I don't understand it myself

Teams are clocking onto how to win against us now, give us a bit more of the ball and we will most likely lose. We're suited to playing on the counter while being defensively solid, we can't do anything else.

It's almost like we've accepted relegation relegation and we're gearing up for a SD Championship masterclass

David Moyes was the man we needed to pursue and bring back for a second stint

You forgetting about the drop in quality.

Myko isn't Digne. McNeil isn't Richarlison. Doucoure isn't Siggy. Harrison isn't James.

And Dom has had his chances. Let's not say he hasn't
Wait there, I thought we were supposed be happy that James and Digne were replaced by myko and McNeil because of the “hard work”

When he eventually gets canned at Everton let’s see which top clubs come calling for him

Forget about what's been done so far this season i see a change in manager now as the best chance of avoiding relegation. We will it seems get another points deduction so we're right in it. Dyche seems totally out of sorts now.

He has hardly got results with a far superior West Ham side for Months, I don't think he's the answer.

Not long term, but would have certainly had us playing in a better manner than Dyche, he's the younger model of Fat Sam, football for the dark ages

Luton need 14 points out of 33 available. 11 games left and have City, Spurs, and Arsenal away.

You'd hand Rob Edwards manager of the season if he did that.
They are 4 points behind us not 14.

I am assuming, according to you, we are going to find another 10 points before the season ends.

Have you seen our remaining games?