2023/24 Sean Dyche

There's far too much off field BS going on and I really believe it's had a psychological effect on the team and now awaiting another potential deduction, surely has to be a case of bias.

We need wins sharpish, it's not good enough. I'm starting to get a little more to the out side of things but He has done some positive things, they may not transfer onto the pitch but having certain standards around being a professional footballer I think has added to the state of the club in the recent past, since Moyes team started to leave we have had some right dossers as Fury would say.

The players were absolutely fighting for him, I just think the confidence is shot as a team and part of that is the first paragraph obviously He has made a lot of mistakes IMO but I don't see the point getting rid until critical time if we can help it. I hate the football though. The forwards are doing him no favours but he won't change it until absolutely necessary and everyone could see Dom struggling for form.

In short, no idea whatsoever what I am talking about.

Well yep maybe ... except we sold Simms for £8mil and bought Beto for £26mil. I also can't help but imagine that Beto will have negotiated a significantly higher wage. VFM? Shrewd move? Doesn't look like it to me.
The money for Simms & Cannon goes straight onto the books. We haven't paid anything for Beto & Chermiti yet. Still depressing how much of a mess we've become that we need to sell anything that isn't nailed down to keep surviving tho.

The money for Simms & Cannon goes straight onto the books. We haven't paid anything for Beto & Chermiti yet. Still depressing how much of a mess we've become that we need to sell anything that isn't nailed down to keep surviving tho.
Beto and Chermo will be on the books, just cos we havent "paid" anything towards their transfer, we have paid them a wage and we will need to show them on our books.

Two things:
1. We know Dyche really, really doesn't rate Patterson. Currently 4th choice, behind even two players that aren't natural right backs in Young and Godfrey.
2. In some of the player interviews, I've seen quite a few of them say how Patterson is by far the loudest player in the squad behind the scenes.

Can imagine Patterson was being a bit boisterous at dinner and Dyche had given him a playful clip around the ear that connected too hard.

I doubt he'd have done the same to most of the other squad members. Highly unprofessional from the manager, especially if it was in public.

Two things:
1. We know Dyche really, really doesn't rate Patterson. Currently 4th choice, behind even two players that aren't natural right backs in Young and Godfrey.
2. In some of the player interviews, I've seen quite a few of them say how Patterson is by far the loudest player in the squad behind the scenes.

Can imagine Patterson was being a bit boisterous at dinner and Dyche had given him a playful clip around the ear that connected too hard.

I doubt he'd have done the same to most of the other squad members. Highly unprofessional from the manager, especially if it was in public.
Let’s hope it’s this and he is not losing the room