2023/24 Sean Dyche

We’d definitely need a ready made replacement; there would be no time for a ‘manager search’. Of the available options, I think Lopetegui would be a good option. Offer him a staying up bonus, as we did with Dyche last year.

Didnt he walk out on wolves after finding out the club didnt have the funds to kick on to a level he wanted?
I'd say he would consider Everton on the same basis for..lets think. 60 seconds?

I don’t think so. He needs results fast. If they don’t come, I think action should be taken.
Can’t see it.

They won’t want to spend compo and new manager in. Besides who’s calling the shots?

Dyche is experienced prem manager.

I think he’s underperformed and should be on the chopping block myself. Just can’t see it with moshiri MIA and 777 not approved.

Didnt he walk out on wolves after finding out the club didnt have the funds to kick on to a level he wanted?
I'd say he would consider Everton on the same basis for..lets think. 60 seconds?

He walked in to Wolves with them bottom of the league, and with relegation a possibility. He saved them, probably got a staying up bonus, and then left them in the summer, before stating that he fancies another prem job 4 months later in December.

Can’t see it.

They won’t want to spend compo and new manager in. Besides who’s calling the shots?

Dyche is experienced prem manager.

I think he’s underperformed and should be on the chopping block myself. Just can’t see it with moshiri MIA and 777 not approved.

Agree about the lack of leadership at the club right now. I also recognise the reasons against sacking him. But sometimes things become a necessity, and I’m starting to get those vibes tbh. If the results don’t come, it will become a necessity in just a few weeks time!

He walked in to Wolves with them bottom of the league, and with relegation a possibility. He saved them, probably got a staying up bonus, and then left them in the summer, before stating that he fancies another prem job 4 months later in December.

I dont think thats true mate tbh. He left 3 days before the season started. He's on record saying he left because the club didnt have the resources he was promised.

I dont think thats true mate tbh. He left 3 days before the season started. He's on record saying he left because the club didnt have the resources he was promised.

He does say that. But he also says that he’s interested in getting a new job in the Premier League one day.

He isnt enough of a name to be making the type of demands he made (excuse he’s hiding behind) regarding his departure from Wolves. He will be in for a very long wait if he maintains this demand, and yes, him running away from Wolves looks bad on him!

He’s a good manager tho imo. An upgrade on Dyche, and possibly has enough to keep us in the league.

He does say that. But he also says that he’s interested in getting a new job in the Premier League one day.

He isnt enough of a name to be making the type of demands he made (excuse he’s hiding behind) regarding his departure from Wolves. He will be in for a very long wait if he maintains this demand, and yes, him running away from Wolves looks bad on him!

He’s a good manager tho imo. An upgrade on Dyche, and possibly has enough to keep us in the league.
He left exactly, because he didn't get the players he wanted to and was promised too after Ruben Neves left. Tbf, Wolves is a financially smaller club than us with 130m revenue and a 32k stadium, ofc they cannot fund 200m a year considering they did invest pretty much in 2022.

As a manager profile I would love to him here, and I think it would be realistic to get him as he is interested in another job in this country, he still lives in England. He would be my favorite as a successor. But should we appoint someone in our situation that complained publicly of not getting funds and reinforcements knowing, we won't have a lot to spend in the next few years?

If he really accepts the situation, then yes, otherwise not the right one as much I would love to see him here.

Last edited:
At the moment, it feels like nobody is really in control of running the club. But I’m starting to feel like Dyche’s job is in jeopardy. Our recent form is atrocious. I just don’t feel that it’s wise to continue with something that isn’t working.
He'll be gone, just not this season with only 10 games and a deduction left. He's been through the process once already this season, we wont be bringing a new face in now that hasn't faced it..

Kieran McKenna - I think he'd be a great shout to stabilise this team like Moysey Did. Just would he be able to handle the off field side of the club.

He left because Wolves had no money. We have no money. Whoever is running the club would be mental to bring him in.

Gary O’Neil also has a slightly better record without spending as well at Wolves.

Who's it in jeopardy from? Is Moshiri capable of making the decision to sack him? I'm not convinced. I'm even less convinced there's a plan for any replacement if it came to that.
I think Dyche has one of the most secure jobs in the league for now.
I think the owner of the club maybe able to sack someone

The fully checked-out owner who is desperate to sell yesterday without having to shell out any more cash on a managerial pay-out you mean?

@ForeverBlue92 is absolutely convinced that a number of these contributers are inhaling or ingesting some form of illicit drug.

Can be the only explanation as to why someone could believe Moshiri will be firing Dyche anytime soon.

@ForeverBlue92 is absolutely convinced that a number of these contributers are inhaling or ingesting some form of illicit drug.

Can be the only explanation as to why someone could believe Moshiri will be firing Dyche anytime soon.
Please could you signpost them towards a spiritual path of enlightenment? I feel these misguided souls would benefit from no longer needing to abuse drugs to deal with Everton and Dycheball.