2023/24 Sean Dyche

Bournemouth A
Newcastle A
Burnley H

Id love 7pts here but 5+ and i think we pull away from the teams below.

Hopefully Dyche can get us moving upwards

Bournemouth A
Newcastle A
Burnley H

Id love 7pts here but 5+ and i think we pull away from the teams below.

Hopefully Dyche can get us moving upwards
Dyche unbeaten against Burnley in 4 duels. 2 with Everton, 2 with Watford.

Won 8 of 10 games with Burnley, Everton against Bournemouth in prem, scoring almost 2 goals pg on average. Was pretty shocked seeing that.

Hasn't won away in Newcastle in prem in 6 games, with 3 draws.

Not much hope with our current form, but hopefully these useless stats will confirm on the pitch. Would be the best period to do so.

Dyche unbeaten against Burnley in 4 duels. 2 with Everton, 2 with Watford.

Won 8 of 10 games with Burnley, Everton against Bournemouth in prem, scoring almost 2 goals pg on average. Was pretty shocked seeing that.

Hasn't won away in Newcastle in prem in 6 games, with 3 draws.

Not much hope with our current form, but hopefully these useless stats will confirm on the pitch. Would be the best period to do so.
That's how bad we have become, we are all hoping we can beat an awful and i mean an awful Burnley team

That's how bad we have become, we are all hoping we can beat an awful and i mean an awful Burnley team
I've become quite modest in recent years, but of course a win must be the expectation against them. Doesn't have to be mind-blowing football, but 3 points anything else is whitewashing And surely, I expect way more than 5 points in 11 games, that's very disappointing.

1 point in Bournemouth would be ok normally, but we should win in the current circumstances as we need to have back the form we had the month before and after the points deduction to some extent and it would be 12 games without a win.